I need a fix on these problems!!!?? :'(

1:: I completed the green fire questline for my horde warlock Stratxgy and I received no green fire effect in any aspect! I tried to start from the beginning but it wouldn't let me begin from the quest item again. :bo:

2:: I reached 100 mounts on my horde mage Outmageous and didn't receive the Mountain o'Mounts achievement meaning I didn't receive the mount reward which I was aiming to achieve! I tried using the achievement fixer in Dalaran with instruction from GM and this still didn't fix it.. :bomb:

3:: I purchased a item from the online PW store for my alliance mage Outmageøus and when I received it, it said that I cannot use it until I am exalted with the Kirin Tor Offensive faction, this item is the Glorious Standard of the Kirin Tor Offensive. I then found out that when I get exalted I could just purchase it for 11 gold from the vendor :/ My opinion is that this item should be removed from the store when you can pretty much get it for free in-game. Please could I get a refund??? :confused:

Help with these situations will be greatly appreciated!!! :heart: