• Game Masters
I had a problem with my password on website, I tried to do a password recovery and received an email. when I click on the link, it says security code incorrect. Now I can't log into the game as well, please assist urgently

If you typed the security code multiple times wrong your account got frozen for 10-20 mins. I suggest you to try change your password after an hour.

I did what you suggested and got this response.

Password recovery

Security code does not match.

I can not log into wow at all because of this

Greetings!

I had this issue couple of times, try just clicking on the link, don't edit the code you're given, enter new password and submit.

If this doesn't help you, make a new thread with the correct format or edit existing one.

Best of luck.

I have tried a couple of times clicking on link and get the same response that security code does not match. I have not entered any code. I then tried to copy and paste link and get the response that an email has been sent with password. but no email received. please advise what else I can do as I can not log into wow anymore
  • 2 weeks later...
I have tried a couple of times clicking on link and get the same response that security code does not match. I have not entered any code. I then tried to copy and paste link and get the response that an email has been sent with password. but no email received. please advise what else I can do as I can not log into wow anymore

Did you check your Spam folder?

Try changing the password again.