Shit dodger queing at 3 am for get glad

Takaa. 3

Say to me "go que 3s" then when zanked and telpin connect , they all disconect :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://imgur.com/a/mWdA3

9 Чернокнижник Worstworldz Fun 237 60 2352

11 Воин Johnyblàzex Fun 131 32 2347

53 Монах Vegari Fun 168 70 2126 (2.9 retail) :mocking:

Edited by Takaa. <3

you know that me and machmollo live in brazil and its 9pm here so imo you are the real tryharder here logging 3am in your country to snipe someone (as tsg). LOL so fail

Too bad , u should just shut the fuck up mate u fucked urself ...

Begging me for que then dodge , keep going mate

Plus: malbe went off because djfreez was tryna snipe him with low cr alts to make him lose big points on main. djfreez denied to log his main so he went off and later us

we had 2k group mmr, malbe off cause he scare lose vs wmp kek

i wont even comment here anymore. djfreez try to snipe with his alts tryna making us lose 25points (if we lose) and win 5 points (if we win). takaa just went full retard to snipe us (cause playing tsg even being a shit player) and failed. no more comments

- - - Updated - - -

This bug will be fixed in the nearest future, don't worry. Even with this dodge your rating will be decreased.

you didnt understand the topic did you?

i wont even comment here anymore. djfreez try to snipe with his alts tryna making us lose 25points (if we lose) and win 5 points (if we win). takaa just went full retard to snipe us (cause playing tsg even being a shit player) and failed. no more comments

- - - Updated - - -

you didnt understand the topic did you?

dont talk please man when u get proc vs djfrez u didnt enter for dont loose any rating , he got imgur man

2.2 mmr? Dj frezer 2k cr, u 1.6 cr, ur priest 100 cr, russian, learn math

Anyways, any1 who knows me, learned from me that priest holy is shit against lock affly in 3s, specially WLS, ur wmp would be ez farmed : )

guys just stop talk u dont see zeox message ? if u do foul play rating = decrease

2.2 mmr? Dj frezer 2k cr, u 1.6 cr, ur priest 100 cr, russian, learn math

Anyways, any1 who knows me, learned from me that priest holy is shit against lock affly in 3s, specially WLS, ur wmp would be ez farmed : )

go farm 1400 teams at 3-4 am if u want... bye

Hey zeox anyways, takaa - craigxgen, realznk - fotmhero he changed name for doesnt get banned for abusing shard of dalaran, kofeek also tried to catch him, but too late. http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=179625&page=3&highlight=Dalaran

Maybe u could get it at logs

Yes go check logs and see when i renamed =)

( u think i dont gonna get my title because i dc in dalaran start ? nice try man) = -20 rating for me and zank GG NICE ABUSE