Expansion after Legion confirmed

Frostshotz

[spoiler=Spoiler Alert: about the new up coming expansion]I think, that after legion or after 2-3 expansions, Lich King might come back!!!

Not Arthas through, a different person!

#Warcraft_Story

Edited by Kroz
adding a spoiler alert

• Game Masters
[spoiler=Spoiler Alert: about the new up coming expansion]I think, that after legion or after 2-3 expansions, Lich King might come back!!!

Not Arthas through, a different person!

#Warcraft_Story

Maybe... Sadly blizzard run out of cool ideas many years ago

Maybe... Sadly blizzard run out of cool ideas many years ago

LK story wasn't that good either, dont feel like explaining why, but u can ask alot of real lore (objective) fans and they'll say the same thing. But I dont want to trigger bunch of fanboys 'tho. *cough* Wotlk was best *cough*

LK story wasn't that good either, dont feel like explaining why, but u can ask alot of real lore (objective) fans and they'll say the same thing. But I dont want to trigger bunch of fanboys 'tho. *cough* Wotlk was best *cough*

Well, I did play WotLK, WoD and MoP, Mists of Pandaria [(aka the most hated expansion) Statistics have shown that either] is the best in my opinion!

Blizzard will never come with an expansion like MoP after the announcements by their officials!

That's why I won't leave Pandawow. ;)

MOP was the most hated until wod came out ;D MOP is now the best fucking expansion cuz it was before WOOD ;D

MoP = A expansion with good storytelling, fun questing, NO CUT CONTENT (every other expansion had a content cut aside from mop), alot of pvp content ( 3 new bgs & 2 new arenas ) and pve content ( scenarios, alot of raids and dungeons, challenge modes) and world content (grinding, collecting, questing, farming). I dont see why this would be a bad expansion aside from the overused "omg, pandas" excuse.

MoP = A expansion with good storytelling, fun questing, NO CUT CONTENT (every other expansion had a content cut aside from mop), alot of pvp content ( 3 new bgs & 2 new arenas ) and pve content ( scenarios, alot of raids and dungeons, challenge modes) and world content (grinding, collecting, questing, farming). I dont see why this would be a bad expansion aside from the overused "omg, pandas" excuse.

Don't forget reforging and all the other cool things you can do that are no longer available on the future expansions and of course didn't exist on the previous ones.

In legion? No PvP gear and no honor points system, well, !@#$% YOU Blizzard!!

• Game Masters

The only bad thing with MoP was that some specs in some patches were too op.