why wintrader get tittle?

Funk シ

Because they were born in drama.

No because you are a dogshit that bought a char at 2.3k, qued at night to try to get r1 and even that you failed lel. (Zeox you are doing great stuff this last weeks but here I'm abit disappointed, everyone complain about this guy and he even tried to made honest ppl baned so idk.)

Edited by krizp

• Administrators

Okay, let's close all question.

About arena logs, we have our own algorithm that find players who are wintrading. But now i see that it's not enough, because maybe sometimes it doesn't detect wintrader. So now we're developing new arena logs system, where i will can check all arenas, members on arena, damage/heal, time of arena etc. So i hope in the next season we won't have such problems, and if everyone will rush rating like some guys in this, we will be able to check his arenas and ban him, or say it's legal no problems.

About scripts. We've done together with wowcircle administration algorithm, that find players who are using scripts. Today we will make a first wave of bans to players who are using them. If someone will argue with us about this ban, we will show a proof of his script and give him x2 ban. But it's not ideal, so maybe we have some wrong results, so if someone really has never used scripts and will get banned, you can create a topic in ban appeals, after that i will check your account/character more carefully.

I will post a list of players who get banned today.

• Like 1

About arena logs, we have our own algorithm that find players who are wintrading. But now i see that it's not enough, because maybe sometimes it doesn't detect wintrader. So now we're developing new arena logs system, where i will can check all arenas, members on arena, damage/heal, time of arena etc. So i hope in the next season we won't have such problems, and if everyone will rush rating like some guys in this, we will be able to check his arenas and ban him, or say it's legal no problems.

About scripts. We've done together with wowcircle administration algorithm, that find players who are using scripts. Today we will make a first wave of bans to players who are using them. If someone will argue with us about this ban, we will show a proof of his script and give him x2 ban. But it's not ideal, so maybe we have some wrong results, so if someone really has never used scripts and will get banned, you can create a topic in ban appeals, after that i will check your account/character more carefully.

Can you make this become a "match history" on site, so us too, the community can check if people are wintrading. :)

MM, u know nothing, lol, ur algorithm searchs only lua-unlockers, it does not detect pqr and etc.

U have not arena logs, u have ban logs only. It's known.

Arena logs - Warmane, look :)

Pandawow - wtf logs without administration

- - - Добавлено - - -

Can you make this become a "match history" on site, so us too, the community can check if people are wintrading. :)

No its impossible for Pandawow's stuff

I am glad to see this Zeox, really good job!

Now, for the ban appeals, it takes ages for someone to check it, let's say a player got banned for 30 days, it will take a week or so to unban him (he's banned for a whole week) someone should check that thread everyday at least once!

Plus, if a moderation made a mistaken decision, which have been done many times, who do we go to? we complain everywhere but no one listens to us about this issue!

And, how can we contact you guys (Zeox and Juster) while you guys can't even read your inbox (private messages)?!

Can you name me one moderator whom we can contact with to help us deliver our thoughts/complains to you?!

Or even open a new section and make it only visual to the thread author and you/juster only!

Edited by Kroz

Basically what you should do is, create a connection site in your website which will be connected to each arena and the logs of the arena match will be posted in the player's character website.

For it to not cause lag etc, delete logs each 2 months. But dependant if your staff is professional about it or not.

• Administrators

We won't do it atm, because for this we need to change many things in WEB. Our web developer at the moment is busy, he is doing other work.

• Administrators
Zeox, all your actions useless like beat air, u are doing only the appearance of action, not helpful action.

MM, u know nothing, lol, ur algorithm searchs only lua-unlockers, it does not detect pqr and etc.

U have not arena logs, u have ban logs only. It's known.

Arena logs - Warmane, look :)

Pandawow - wtf logs without administration

- - - Добавлено - - -

No its impossible for Pandawow's stuff

Okay.

Things are happening on pandawow now (And i like it!). I just like to see the progress :good:

Not trying to create drama but i just want this server not to be a complete joke so it can attract people.

Edited by Autschbatsch

• Administrators
Basically what you should do is, create a connection site in your website which will be connected to each arena and the logs of the arena match will be posted in the player's character website.

For it to not cause lag etc, delete logs each 2 months. But dependant if your staff is professional about it or not.

Wow, don't try to study me..

Wow, try at least to listen to your community than being an unprofessional childish owner. Don't get offended.

Try at least to be happy that a owner care about what we think, you better remember that Zeox could just work on Wodempire but he decide to came here because Juster is doing shit so please be abit more friendly and stop the drama here.

• Like 1

• Administrators
for example 'Рассы" сменить на 'Расы'? при смене расы

зеокс,пропиши тайтл на форуме.На этот акк

This section not for russian players, so don't use russian language here.

• Like 1

This section not for russian players, so don't use russian language here.

Since we are in general discuss i guess theres no Off-topic and i can just ask you these things

Is it possible to fix bugs like this ?

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=156362&highlight=gains

Theres no way to find a proper MMR formula for Mop so we just wrote the report .. just wondering if theres a chance that it CAN get fixed

• Administrators
hmmm, it sounds like "i dont speak on russian", can I write to you a private message. And I have to be convinced that you'll read it

Ofc you can, i read all PMs at the moment.

• Administrators
He has not time for read. But he has a lot of time to-do nothing lol

You will get banned soon, so continue taunting me, yeah, good way to talk with administration. Cmon.

• Administrators
Since we are in general discuss i guess theres no Off-topic and i can just ask you these things

Is it possible to fix bugs like this ?

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=156362&highlight=gains

Theres no way to find a proper MMR formula for Mop so we just wrote the report .. just wondering if theres a chance that it CAN get fixed

I've sent this bug to dev, i'm not sure he can fix that, but we will see.

I've sent this bug to dev, i'm not sure he can fix that, but we will see.

Soooooooooooooooooo, your dev team can't fix everything?!

HMMM, nice nice nice!

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201506/rs_500x213-150106140225-tumblr_lx7an6a7pT1r4etbjo1_r1_500.gif