Hacked & All gear Deleted

Ok So recently i went on vacation for 1 week and after i come back i see that all my Character gear and everything has been deleted

I havent given out any of my information neither have i did anything to get my Account hacked its been 3-2 weeks since its been like this, and i wondered if i could get help my anyway? is there anything i can do, like i played really long on the account and id appreciate it if you could take back the account time and restore the gear? and my stuff? THANK YOU.

Account name : redrag1452002

Chars : Hogast (Rogue) & Barrend (Warlock)

Ok So recently i went on vacation for 1 week and after i come back i see that all my Character gear and everything has been deleted

I havent given out any of my information neither have i did anything to get my Account hacked its been 3-2 weeks since its been like this, and i wondered if i could get help my anyway? is there anything i can do, like i played really long on the account and id appreciate it if you could take back the account time and restore the gear? and my stuff? THANK YOU.

Account name : redrag1452002

Chars : Hogast (Rogue) & Barrend (Warlock)

Follow the given format. http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=73659

Tell us On which realm, on which characters, screen shot of the characters, and how did you try solving the problem (Until you made the thread)

Are you sure that you haven't shared your account with anyone and that your pc has been not infected with such things as "Keylogger"

But i really doubt that we can help you with this issue.

Edited by Weegee

• Game Masters
I think that pandawow staff can't restore your deleted gear even if it's not your fault that your account got hacked but the best thing you can do right now is to change your account password to secure your account.

Follow the given format. http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=73659

Tell us On which realm, on which characters, screen shot of the characters, and how did you try solving the problem (Until you made the thread)

Are you sure that you haven't shared your account with anyone and that your pc has been not infected with such things as "Keylogger"

But i really doubt that we can help you with this issue.

Nickname : Hogast (Rogue) Barrend (Warlock)

Version : 5.4.8 Europe i think I got it from torrent

Title : I got Hacked and gear dissapeared and everything, 2-3 weeks ago

What i done : Sent ticket to admin and they said i need to come here

And No i havent got any keylogger.

Its Pandawow FUN

Edited by hogast1231
forgot to add something

Nickname : Hogast (Rogue) Barrend (Warlock)

Version : 5.4.8 Europe i think I got it from torrent

Title : I got Hacked and gear dissapeared and everything, 2-3 weeks ago

What i done : Sent ticket to admin and they said i need to come here

And No i havent got any keylogger.

Its Pandawow FUN

Are you sure that you haven't Shared your account with a friend or someone else that you know?

I alredy wrote that i didnt share anything.

And i wouldnt do that too im not stupid enough to share it with someone else.

I cannot do much about your case, you will have to wait for a GM to answer it since i do not know if they are able to help you with this case.

But i really doubt that they can restore your gear.

I cannot do much about your case, you will have to wait for a GM to answer it since i do not know if they are able to help you with this case.

But i really doubt that they can restore your gear.

What the hell? thats basically saying you get hit by a car, and go to hospital they tell you ,we cant take you in because its not our fault you got hacked. Like thats so bullshit, why dont you restore the gear, u wont lose anything, and we get happy and something

Anyway i understand you cant do anything, but can you contact a gm to respond to this? like its really important i played on that account for 3 years.