Your favorite Battleground/Arena

Garodar

What's up ya'll. Let me make a quick nondrama topic here. Basically, I'm doing a little survey on WoW's top battlegrounds and arenas and I'm using these strawpoll's to gather all the votes. Now, I'm making the topic here because of its large community so I think this is where it'll get the most votes. :)

Vote here:

Favorite Battleground: http://www.strawpoll.me/10678266

Favorite Arena: http://www.strawpoll.me/10678284

Remember, you can always say why you think 1 bg/arena is above the others and be objective when it comes to that. Explain why X bg or X arena is your favorite. :D

• Game Masters

BG: Silvershard Mines

Reason: Tbh I don't really have any reason its just a new map and I always find intersting to play in something new.

Arena: Blade's Edge Arena

Reason: The areas with the green fires & waters brings me good memories (TBC it was the patch I started to play WoW). Also, because of the classes I play here on pandawow I think that Ruins of Lordaeron arena is the ideal for me (suits also with the combos I play) so this map is my favorite for 2 reasons xD

• Like 1

BG: Silvershard Mines

Reason: Tbh I don't really have any reason its just a new map and I always find intersting to play in something new.

Arena: Blade's Edge Arena

Reason: The areas with the green fires & waters brings me good memories (TBC it was the patch I started to play WoW). Also, because of the classes I play here on pandawow I think that Ruins of Lordaeron arena is the ideal for me (suits also with the combos I play) so this map is my favorite for 2 reasons xD

Ye, last battleground added in the game in the last 3 years. :p

• Game Masters
Ye, last battleground added in the game in the last 3 years. :p

Yeah hahaha you're right I just had a big pause at MoP because of my IRL work so I didn't play this BG that often but keep in mind that 3 years isn't that much if you think that WSG or AV and other bg's have been added before 10+ years :D

First to vote! :p

BG: Isle of Conquest

That battleground has GREAT potential and all the events are fun, each point is unique to capture and the gunship assault is really immersive. Sadly it's ruined by the "RUSH BOSS AJAJAJAJAJ" people.

Arena: Ruins of Lordaeron

Why? It's really hated for most people, but if you get tired of the enemy team LoSing all your casts you can simply stay back and lure them, if not, they're risking to go to dampening and most likely lose. yes, this is biased because I'm a destro lock and hate LoS

bg: Silvershard mines, easiest one to farm hordes :p

arena: blade's edge, way more interesting than the defaul '2-4 pilars' maps, where you hug one pilar whole game.

inb4 ruins of lordaeron wins the vote cuz 80% of the server are dks / warrs

Bg: wsg / twin peaks

Reason: i love cap the flag

Arena: nagrand & tolviron (i cant pick one, impossible)

Reason: 2 of the most balanced maps. Its nice and clean. You have pillars, you have the middle map which is quite big and theyre not favoring one comp only, its not like baldes ege, where it favors the lock. So retarded how you can literally just jump down and port up and youre fine.

I dont like cluncy maps. Ruins favors cleaves and dalaran is just annoying as hell with little to no recover room.

Bg: wsg / twin peaks

Reason: i love cap the flag

Arena: nagrand & tolviron (i cant pick one, impossible)

Reason: 2 of the most balanced maps. Its nice and clean. You have pillars, you have the middle map which is quite big and theyre not favoring one comp only, its not like baldes ege, where it favors the lock. So retarded how you can literally just jump down and port up and youre fine.

I dont like cluncy maps. Ruins favors cleaves and dalaran is just annoying as hell with little to no recover room.

Well, I'm a lock, so feel for me when its Blade's edge. Plus, why would it be hard for rogue to kite on Blade's edge anyway?

800px-Tol%27vir_Proving_Grounds.jpg?version=fc8aef71821b71ad3374478b19d54803

i would appreciate tolviron if it'd be like this, but sorry its too big and too good vs priests

Then it would be too much like Nagrand. 4 pillars, middle of map, corners, only alot bigger version. Tbh, I like the Tol'viron arena the way it is.

@Noneedholy so the legends are true. You did que for bg more than once in your life. :p

My favorite BG map is: Temple of Kotmogu, reason: it's more like a square, you can farm alliance in a small place (compared to other maps)

(there's no flags/bases in the map, so hackers won't be able to finish it faster than it should be)

http://media.blizzard.com/wow/media/screenshots/pvp/guide/battlegrounds/temple-of-kotmogu-4.jpg

My favorite Arena map is: Ruins of Lordaeron, reason: I guess because most of my arena matches were in that map, nothing special. :D

http://wowka.cekuj.net/image/pvp/arena/RuinsLordaeron/ss10.jpg

Edited by Kroz