Next lvl of pandawow

oneshotx

An who the hell would use script for auto heal orbs?

Pretty much every monk above 2.6 or whatever on retail was using honorbuddies orb bot so you just had to taget someone instead of clicking your fingers off under people.

(wow i almost sound like my scripter "friend" diablo), KEK. But for real orbs are not a spell that was not designed to heal people which are moving. So since you can lose alot of healing by missclicking people started to play with it.

faced an arcane mage using WPE today. lmao

Did you check recount under "damage taken"?

actually faced more teams using script than not using it.

That sounds really absurd tbh, from my 3s xp on pandawow at least.

Not defending scripters, just saying most people tend to cry out for hacks and scripts (even in other games like CS-go etc.) as soon as they get a clutch spell timing on them or w/e. Obviously people on privates tend to go full retard yolo mode. ( Thanks to unbann ) But the fun fact is that when i came here is that russians from retail were kickbotting SO MUCH MORE. So i must say im overall surprised how little people are beeing faggots on here and using programms to play for them. :good:

Like seriously, people can confirm. People reaaaally started to hate russians on retail cause you could bet that they will be kickbotting meelecleaves. Not even mentioning the lagging from them...

Edited by Autschbatsch

Pretty much every monk above 2.6 or whatever on retail was using honorbuddies orb bot so you just had to taget someone instead of clicking your fingers off under people.

(wow i almost sound like my scripter "friend" diablo), KEK. But for real orbs are not a spell that was not designed to heal people which are moving. So since you can lose alot of healing by missclicking people started to play with it.

Did you check recount under "damage taken"?

That sounds really absurd tbh, from my 3s xp on pandawow at least.

Not defending scripters, just saying most people tend to cry out for hacks and scripts (even in other games like CS-go etc.) as soon as they get a clutch spell timing on them or w/e. Obviously people on privates tend to go full retard yolo mode. ( Thanks to unbann ) But the fun fact is that when i came here is that russians from retail were kickbotting SO MUCH MORE. So i must say im overall surprised how little people are beeing faggots on here and using programms to play for them. :good:

Like seriously, people can confirm. People reaaaally started to hate russians on retail cause you could bet that they will be kickbotting meelecleaves. Not even mentioning the lagging from them...

3s is actually fine about bots. 2s is full of retards on 1.5mmr queing with scripts and bots.

Freelex. He didnt cast arcane blast once and did 11mil damage while my partner did 6m lol

Think I qued a game with him, I don't know what spell but some spell kept hitting for 150k-179k lol

"Posted November 3, 2015" Think you can let it go, fam.

No, because sazzi thinks he got any kind of "respect status here" a player who searchs for orbbot. Actually doesnt search for a wpe?

Sazzi in nov 2015 was the highest salty person about wpe and pqr/wintrade

No, because sazzi thinks he got any kind of "respect status here" a player who searchs for orbbot. Actually doesnt search for a wpe?

Sazzi in nov 2015 was the highest salty person about wpe and pqr/wintrade

Bringing up the past seems pointless af..

Bringing up some things like "diabolique was wintrader" is the past too, why would we forgive him?

It doesn't matter if you forgive him or not, anything you say or do against him won't affect him for shit, you will just waste time on something dumb

It doesn't matter if you forgive him or not, anything you say or do against him won't affect him for shit, you will just waste time on something dumb

defending ur 2s partner ofc. u r just forgeting that he is the guy who is always trashtalking people, sometimes for no reason. he just proved that he isnt just a wintrader but a bot digger.