Rain of Fire

Autschbatsch

Feral/Destro or Ww/Destro is really good

Ww/Destro isn't very good at all, die very easily since they don't have any good self heals for each other's, and Feral heals won't really do, barely is enough for the Feral himself :/

Ww/Destro isn't very good at all, die very easily since they don't have any good self heals for each other's, and Feral heals won't really do, barely is enough for the Feral himself :/

Feral/destro is considered among the best double dps comps for destro lock. Dont believe me?

6:07 2400 feral/destro.

Feral/destro is considered among the best double dps comps for destro lock. Dont believe me?

6:07 2400 feral/destro.

1) They lost

2) So Boomy-Boomy-Lock for 3s is one of the best comps? Because Thyraz played that at 2700 mmr and won.

1) They lost

2) So Boomy-Boomy-Lock for 3s is one of the best comps? Because Thyraz played that at 2700 mmr and won.

Wow, they lost. Big deal. Ask yourself how they got to 2400. They didnt get it by losing. And that is 3s not 2s. Best comp for destro in 2s is feral, boomy is on 2nd spot. For many reasons I dont want to count now.

Edited by Garodar

Wow, they lost. Big deal. Ask yourself how they got to 2400. They didnt get it by losing. And that is 3s not 2s. Best comp for destro in 2s is feral, boomy is on 2nd spot. For many reasons I dont want to count now.

Oh, so you really think Thyraz got 2700 by running as Boomy-Boomy-Lock from 0-2700?

You have no idea what I'm talking about, do you? o.O

I do, but just because they play that comp at 2,4k mmr doesn't mean they played that comp to 2,4k mmr, that could have been their first game as that comp...and even IF they got 2,4k with that comp it doesn't mean it's a good comp, I used double Boomy-Lock in 3s for an example, Thyraz played double Boomy in 3s at 2700, does that mean that the comp is good?

I do, but just because they play that comp at 2,4k mmr doesn't mean they played that comp to 2,4k mmr, that could have been their first game as that comp...and even IF they got 2,4k with that comp it doesn't mean it's a good comp, I used double Boomy-Lock in 3s for an example, Thyraz played double Boomy in 3s at 2700, does that mean that the comp is good?

Yes, because he said he pushed the comp from 2400 to 2650, so I guess its good. And feral/destro was popular 2v2 comp on the US, regardless of wether u agree or disagree if those guys played good or played at all.

Yes, because he said he pushed the comp from 2400 to 2650, so I guess its good.

No, just because they make it work it doesn't mean it's good... Tell me the name of any legit comp where it involves 2 classes of the same class for 3s lol

even if those guys made is work, feral/destro is the 2nd worst comb for lock/druid (feral/affli is worse)

Yeah, their CCs could be good but they won't last very long with the shitty heals they have..

• 4 weeks later...
Rain of fire is stacking on pandawow. Now proof me wrong with video footage that it was like that on retail aswell.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=163807&page=6&highlight=Rain+fire this is not "fixed".

It is (fixed), formula it isn't (not fixed) http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=191234

Now its more clear

Edited by Señorpujo

Rain of fire is stacking on pandawow.

It is

So you agree that it is bugged or what?

"How it must work: No matter how many Rain of Fire you've used, it should NOT overlap, by that meaning. The latest one you've applied at the same place as the older one, it should consume the older one and let the newest "DoT" do damage."

So you agree that it is bugged or what?

"How it must work: No matter how many Rain of Fire you've used, it should NOT overlap, by that meaning. The latest one you've applied at the same place as the older one, it should consume the older one and let the newest "DoT" do damage."

Mechanic is fine, formula not, thats what i said

Mechanic is fine

"How it must work: No matter how many Rain of Fire you've used' date=' it should NOT overlap, by that meaning. The latest one you've applied at the same place as the older one, it should consume the older one and let the newest "DoT" do damage."[/quote']

But it stacks on pandawow. It is really obvious.

I don't mind you saying that, but proof it. Show me a vid or anything that proofs that it does 2x the DPS when using it on the same area on retail.

Well it does work that way on retail atm due to the Legion patch, however, Nemifest made a ticket if you remember, asking whether it does 2x damage in the same area or not. Answer was of course, no.

Well it does work that way on retail atm due to the Legion patch, however, Nemifest made a ticket if you remember, asking whether it does 2x damage in the same area or not. Answer was of course, no.

GM's can get wrong, like they did here: https://gyazo.com/50984c8611f7d27785b8669117bda42d cuz atm is not working like that, everyone said in pandawow forum that gargole dmg was not snapshot.. but this gm says it is.

Here, i asked for haste benefits for dk: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=160893

About GM answer: he got wrong saying that haste make DK DOT ticks faster: http://prnt.sc/9x6i0q , but he was right about ghould attack speed and energy regen, its a pitty that nothing from haste work for ghoul in pandawow.

Edited by Señorpujo