PandaWoW Fotm vs Retail Fotm

Garodar

Wod fanboy spotted

Lancesceipt 3k retail. Well ye i highly doubt you ever played against a good mage back in mop retail or ?

Just to mention that these names against real retail mages (s15) like demonlord or rnglance are nothing.

get back to your cave rat, keep searching for orb bots and getting caught for wintrades. people who complain about wod rating but tryhard on a private server EleGiggle

get back to your cave rat, keep searching for orb bots and getting caught for wintrades. people who complain about wod rating but tryhard on a private server EleGiggle

You learned some new words. Im amazed pleb. Yes, you are the only1 here who thinks wod rating matters so i really dont get ur point. Also i dont even play monk which makes it weird that i should look for orb bots. K

Caught for wintrade ? Everyone saw that the wintrade report got declined and zeox just did many mistakes in the 2. s. Awards. Anyways bud, ur one of this guys who talk about "private server glads" "pandawow tryhards" etc. While you dont even play above 2.2k here (my bet cuz you suck) so how dare you to judge anything you god damn pleb ? Be quiet when you are an private server challanger "EleGiggle". Nice profile pic yo.

Yeah, people try to burn whith their mighty challanger title. Im impressed lel

Ye sry garodar i wont keep talking with this mindless pleb since hes another keyboardwarrior outta there ;)

Edited by Noneedholy

You learned some new words. Im amazed pleb. Yes, you are the only1 here who thinks wod rating matters so i really dont get ur point. Also i dont even play monk which makes it weird that i should look for orb bots. K

Caught for wintrade ? Everyone saw that the wintrade report got declined and zeox just did many mistakes in the 2. s. Awards. Anyways bud, ur one of this guys who talk about "private server glads" "pandawow tryhards" etc. While you dont even play above 2.2k here (my bet cuz you suck) so how dare you to judge anything you god damn pleb ? Be quiet when you are an private server challanger "EleGiggle". Nice profile pic yo.

Ye sry garodar i wont keep talking with this mindless pleb since hes another keyboardwarrior outta there ;)

wintrader + bot searcher. sad 0 respect

• Like 1

So what? YOu fucking idiot check my titles i have multiple titles on warmane and here too merciless glad furious glad etc 3k+exp what you got ? fucking rats talking to me i can own you in half sec with every char clicker plebs suck my dick.Also lose ur virginity like i did yesterday with my dog so now shut up and eat my shit.Also living with my mom,shes making good sandwitches .
  • Like 1

So what? YOu fucking idiot check my titles i have multiple titles on warmane and here too merciless glad furious glad etc 3k+exp what you got ? fucking rats talking to me i can own you in half sec with every char clicker plebs suck my dick.Also lose ur virginity like i did yesterday with my dog so now shut up and eat my shit.Also living with my mom,shes making good sandwitches .

you are so mad. calm down and get back to wintrades. also how does feel to get banned on dogmane for mmr abuse? ur the real mvp here huh

priests r so low in here b/c of some small important bugs like meld\ping (totally fucks up SWD)\ some spells doesnt get buffed by chakra

also i was amazed when someone said that its retarded to brag about wins when you play in double hunter priest when traps and sac works like total shit in here (not to mention it is totally irrevelant comp)

and most of the teams play with shamans so that's another big problem for priests

oh wait, do you want a orbboter program? u suck anyways.

@Garodar, you should make it at last season's ladder. actually ladder is with a lot of variations in classes. and, its not a season btw. wait for 1rst august season start

This isn't really relevant, 4.32% rogues when in fact you face 0 rogues in actual arenas. I'd like to see rogues tho really, but hey. Pandawow.

Y, I'll update this when more than 20 people break 2.2 here. I guess the fotm will look alot better by then. :)