Character Problems

Fun Realm

Well this is my problem, i deleted my char by a mistake but i cant restore it from the Deleted Characters in page.

Name: Nerfmeqt. Account: ravenor. I buy that char long time ago and is an expensive one, i hope you understand and i hope you can help me. Also when the caracter was deleted, i check the Removed Chars in Pandawow page, but the char was not there, i cant restore the character because is not there, never was.

Dk unholy.

• Game Masters
Fun Realm

Well this is my problem, i deleted my char by a mistake but i cant restore it from the Deleted Characters in page.

Name: Nerfmeqt. Account: ravenor. I buy that char long time ago and is an expensive one, i hope you understand and i hope you can help me. Also when the caracter was deleted, i check the Removed Chars in Pandawow page, but the char was not there, i cant restore the character because is not there, never was.

Dk unholy.

If you share with us some screen shots with your deleted character would help a lot but still it's really strange why you can't find your character at "deleted char page". GM's need to check your account logs so they can be sure that character Nerfmeqt existed at your account.

• Game Masters
As you can see the date.

Since 30/11/2015, first time i've play with the Character.

Thats enough proofs I guess but if you want upload the screen shot at imgur.com because resolution of ss isn't that good