Horde DK's Pulling alliance Duelers Under Ground!!!

Okay, so i've not been playing here for very long, but my friend has played for the best few months. And he has told me about these so called dk's or this rather (person), due to my friend one time beating him a duel

making the "hacker" mad... the hacker then blamed one of his glyph s saying its "bugged".. he said remove glyph or i will follow you forever and hack you... my friend didn't listen, and now i play here the dks are pulling me under to.. no screenshots now as that was the first time I've been pulled it the 3 days... if i get pulled again ill get a screenshot. but my friend has screenshots hears the link for his thread

• Game Masters
Okay, so i've not been playing here for very long, but my friend has played for the best few months. And he has told me about these so called dk's or this rather (person), due to my friend one time beating him a duel

making the "hacker" mad... the hacker then blamed one of his glyph s saying its "bugged".. he said remove glyph or i will follow you forever and hack you... my friend didn't listen, and now i play here the dks are pulling me under to.. no screenshots now as that was the first time I've been pulled it the 3 days... if i get pulled again ill get a screenshot. but my friend has screenshots hears the link for his thread

If you see him hacking again report him here >> http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=220