Fun PvP Statistics (Season 15)

Garodar

This is just some fun pvp statistics I dug up somewhere in archive, idk anymore. Some like the 1st one might be exhaggerated, or incorrect, but they are correct for the most part.

Most powerful Spec in Arena:

Based off class mechanics, the amount of damage output, both sustain and burst damage, the complexity and diversity of the spec. These statistics show you the most powerful arena class spec.

1: Arms Warrior

2: Frost Mage

3: Affliction Warlock

4: Elemental Shaman

5: Windwalker Monk

6: Survival Hunter

7: Balance Druid

8: Marksmanship Hunter

9: Unholy DK

10: Feral Druid

11: Subtletly Rogue

12: Enhancement Shaman

13: Retribution Paladin

14: Destruction Lock

15: Fire Mage

16: Shadow Priest

17: Combat Rogue

18: Demonology Warlock

19: Arcane Mage

20: Frost DK

21: Fury Warrior

22: Assassanation Rogue

Top 10 DPS spec.

These statistics are here to show you the highest damage output a class spec can do in a 3v3 arena. The dps numbers were made aproximate, but not shown here because there's simply too many we had to go with before getting an aproximate result.

1: Affliction Warlock

2: Unholy Death Knight.

3: Balance Druid

4: Shadow Priest

5: Arms Warrior

7: Frost Mage

9: Windwalker Monk

10: Elemental Shaman

Top 5 2v2 Double DPS Comps:

Shows you some of the top 2v2 arena double dps comps. It is circled around class' survivability and their damage in 1 match. Hence, these results show you everything.

1: Balance Druid/Affliction Warlock

2: Balance Druid/Subtlety Rogue

3: Retribution Paladin/Marksmanship Hunter

4: Frost Mage/Subtlety Rogue

5: Feral Druid/Destruction Warlock

Top 5 3v3 Comps:

This list was voted by people and the numbers showed which comp is the best. The fact that in 5 of these, there is a druid just shows how unbalanced druids are.

1: LSD = Affliction Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Restoration Druid

2: Godcomp = Shadow Priest, Frost Mage, Restoration Druid

3: KFC = Arms Warrior, Marksmanship Hunter, Restoration Shaman

4: RMD = Subtlety Rogue, Frost Mage, Restoration Druid

5: Beast Cleave = Enhancement Shaman, Marksmanship Hunter, Holy Priest

Top 10 Dueling Specs:

This list was compiled based on the top 10 most powerful dueling specs. The requirement for a spec to reach spot 1 was for the class to have least amount of counters. Keep in mind, the classes that lose 1 duel without LoS and win next one with it are not considered counters. The counters are classes that unconditionally beat other classes regardless of how they play. The results will show you how it is.

1: Unholy Death Knight

2: Demonology Warlock

3: Feral Druid

4: Frost Mage

5: Balance Druid

6: Subtlety Rogue

7: Destruction Warlock

8: Arms Warrior

10: Fire Mage

Top 3 best healers in arena:

Completely based on the season finale fotm percentages. The healing spec with most played percentage shows you which is the best.

1: Restoration Shaman

2: Restoration Druid

3: Holy Priest

If you did see these statistics, feel free to post comment or an opinion. The results on any one of these survey's isn't 100% accurate, but is correct for the most part. If you disagree with 1 part, feel free to say. :)

Edited by Garodar
  • Like 5

The top 2v2 is from pwow i assume, yeah? Cause RM isnt op at all. Far from it. Its very easy to counter. People just dont know how to play vs it.

Ill agree it was op with the food bug, spellsteal glyph, invocation bug, mirror images and so on. But now? Nah.

This is just some fun pvp statistics I dug up somewhere in archive, idk anymore. Some like the 1st one might be exhaggerated, or incorrect, but they are correct for the most part.

Based off class mechanics, the amount of damage output, both sustain and burst damage, the complexity and diversity of the spec. These statistics show you the most powerful arena class spec.

1: Arms Warrior

2: Frost Mage

3: Affliction Warlock

4: Elemental Shaman

5: Windwalker Monk

9: Unholy DK

10: Feral Druid

11: Subtletly Rogue

12: Enhancement Shaman

13: Retribution Paladin

14: Destruction Lock

15: Fire Mage

16: Shadow Priest

17: Combat Rogue

18: Demonology Warlock

19: Arcane Mage

20: Frost DK

21: Fury Warrior

22: Assassanation Rogue

Top 10 DPS spec.

These statistics are here to show you the highest damage output a class spec can do in arena. The dps numbers were made aproximate, but not shown here because there's simply too many we had to go with before getting an aproximate result.

1: Affliction Warlock

2: Unholy Death Knight.

3: Balance Druid

4: Shadow Priest

5: Arms Warrior

7: Frost Mage

10: Elemental Shaman

Top 5 2v2 Double DPS Comps:

Shows you some of the top 2v2 arena double dps comps. It is circled around class' survivability and their damage in 1 match. Hence, these results show you everything.

1: Balance Druid/Affliction Warlock

2: Frost Mage/Subtlety Rogue

3: Retribution Paladin/Survival Hunter

4: Balance Druid/Subtlety Rogue

5: Feral Druid/Destruction Warlock

Top 5 3v3 Comps:

This list was voted by people and the numbers showed which comp is the best. The fact that in 5 of these, there is a druid just shows how unbalanced druids are.

1: LSD = Affliction Warlock, Elemental Shaman, Restoration Druid

2: Godcomp = Shadow Priest, Frost Mage, Restoration Druid

3: LSD2 = Balance Druid, Affliction Warlock, Restoration Shaman

4: Jungle Cleave = Feral Druid, Survival Hunter, Holy Priest

5: RMD = Subtlety Rogue, Frost Mage, Restoration Druid

Top 10 Dueling Specs:

This list was compiled based on the top 10 most powerful dueling specs. The requirement for a spec to reach spot 1 was for the class to have least amount of counters. Keep in mind, the classes that lose 1 duel without LoS and win next one with it are not considered counters. The counters are classes that unconditionally beat other classes regardless of how they play. The results will show you how it is.

P.S: The fact that all 3 warlock specs were here shows you how op warlocks were in this expansion.

1: Demonology Warlock

2: Feral Druid

3: Destruction Warlock

4: Frost Mage

5: Fire Mage

6: Unholy Death Knight

8: Affliction Warlock

10: Retribution Paladin

Top 3 best healers in arena:

Completely based on the season finale fotm percentages. The healing spec with most played percentage shows you which is the best.

1: Restoration Shaman

2: Restoration Druid

3: Holy Priest

If you did see these statistics, feel free to post comment or an opinion. The results on any one of these survey's isn't 100% accurate, but is correct for the most part. If you disagree with 1 part, feel free to say. :)

where is tsg

but he is not included in the best 2s, 3s comps lol

also, top 10 dueling specs and no sub rogue? k

Nope. Sub rogue has too many counters I guess.

@Repitchx This is for retail, not PWoW.

Edited by Garodar

I dug up somewhere in archive' date='[/quote']

I wonder where you got this info cause it seems pretty random and subjective.

Better look trough top 600 from retail again and calc it from there than this :P You will see the combs they played + -.

Based off class mechanics, the amount of damage output, both sustain and burst damage, the complexity and diversity of the spec.

This sounds reaaaally subjective to me. Pretty much irrelevant.

Edited by Autschbatsch

I wonder where you got this info cause it seems pretty random and subjective.

Better look trough top 600 from retail again and calc it from there than this :P You will see the combs they played + -.

This sounds reaaaally subjective to me. Pretty much irrelevant.

I'll make my own version of this when I can. Atm, I'm busy with other sh!t. And ur right, it is subjective. Most of it, aside from "Top 10 dps spec". That one is pretty accurate let be honest. :p

Most of it' date=' aside from "Top 10 dps spec". That one is pretty accurate let be honest.[/quote']

this should be separed into burst and sustained damage lists imo; also 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 makes huge difference (e.g. affliction will top 3s but not sure for 2s and especially not in 1v1 duels)

this should be separed into burst and sustained damage lists imo; also 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3 makes huge difference (e.g. affliction will top 3s but not sure for 2s and especially not in 1v1 duels)

I guess it was implied that it is for 3v3... all of it. I dunno.

you forgot about KFC (tier 1 comp in s14 and s15)

No he didn't forget it, he did a research and that comp didn't make it, no need to post a video, we all know what it is.

No he didn't forget it, he did a research and that comp didn't make it, no need to post a video, we all know what it is.

I didn't do research, I just found these statistics, altough I agree with it. :)

Yes, but even researches have their flaw's and mistakes. This one too could have mistakes. But I feel like most people here, dont look at it from correct PoV. Like, the first thing you would think of when saying "best dueling spec", most people would say "rogue, mage, druid, or warrior" because they A: Watched alot of sodapoppin, hansol, swifty or sensus and they think those classes are op, or B: They play those classes.

That's why alot of people here disagree with the statistics. Just my 5 cents. :)

wrong data

I would agree. I might as well, just correct the data even 'tho its not mine. :p

I'll update it later, but I wanna hear other people's opinion on top 5 3v3 compps, top 2v2 double dps comps and top 10 dueling specs. Give me your feedback and I'll change the data.