Best of each class numbero20202020202020020202

Kingbachx

oky bro this all player get 3k +. invidualen got 3.2 k + in 10x and monk chiv ? lal are u drunk? there was 10 monk better than chiv ( and this 10 monk got more raiting 2v2 3v3 than chiv ) .... l didnot play here 1 year so last season l didnot know who was best l am talking 1 years ago situation (all time)

- - - Добавлено - - -

before the cross in 100 x u got 2.8 when in fun u got 3k+ lal

Edited by chubaa

Anyway getting 3k doesn't makes you insta gladiator, there's a lot ways to get this shit, include abusing/wpe

I hate when ppl are not reading whole comment. Noneed hates dk more than he hates diabolique ( at least i think) noneed doesnt respect dks, and fenemore is the only one who he respects as dk i guess? Just to let u know, fenemore is r1 dk on live, so combine everything together and u will get the answer by yourself, and bte if fenemore used wpe/pqr/doesntmatter he wouldve got banned insta.

Edited by Kingbachx

oky bro this all player get 3k +. invidualen got 3.2 k + in 10x and monk chiv ? lal are u drunk? there was 10 monk better than chiv ( and this 10 monk got more raiting 2v2 3v3 than chiv ) .... l didnot play here 1 year so last season l didnot know who was best l am talking 1 years ago situation (all time)

- - - Добавлено - - -

Lets be super honest here, if u think that x10/x100 has more skilled players than fun, lmao u gotta be joking. Invidualen got his rating with neika i suppouse, That days neika was using scripts, and i remember ppl calling invidualen armore bug abuser, (whoever played on 5.4.2 will understand wadup with this bug) so that was super unfair, lets compare invidualen to velirium who had 3.3 on fun, Velirium wins rofl, and noneed and adlairo are way better druids than invidualen is ;) well about chiv now, One of the best monks of the history of pwow, together with maxuhmilli and coilacee and maybe kaily, u are talking about x100 only while best pwow players were on fun server. Fun>X100+x10, and situation that is happening right now (specificly more fun players on ladder than x100) is proving that im right.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Was that sarcasm ? I dont get it :mocking:

I was 3.3 on x10 and 3.3 on x100 and trust me, on fun are better player lol

Edited by Noneedholy