A Test of Valor bug?

Description : I am on the legendary questline with the current quest- A Test of Valor. People have completed this simply by upgrading an item with valor points and the quest would be complete. I have done this numerous times for the past 2 weeks and yet the quest is not complete. I have tried repairing my character on site, relogging, clearing cache. I have earned more than 3000 valor and yet it is still not complete. In addition, i have abandoned the quest and retook it 2 times.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114933[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]114934[/ATTACH]

Character name : Darkkshadoww

Client: 5.4.8 pandawow launcher downloaded by torrent.

Yes its bugged this is my 7th character on this, and normally you`re meant to upgrade an item to 4/4 or 2/2 on pandawow and it completes it but this isnt working and the valor u obtain does not count towards the quest it stays at 0/3000 even if u cap 1000.

Also you might wanna report it here > http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=201

Edited by Cogman

Description : I am on the legendary questline with the current quest- A Test of Valor. People have completed this simply by upgrading an item with valor points and the quest would be complete. I have done this numerous times for the past 2 weeks and yet the quest is not complete. I have tried repairing my character on site, relogging, clearing cache. I have earned more than 3000 valor and yet it is still not complete. In addition, i have abandoned the quest and retook it 2 times.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]114933[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]114934[/ATTACH]

Character name : Darkkshadoww

Client: 5.4.8 pandawow launcher downloaded by torrent.

Try to upgrade an item to a 1/4 or a 1/2

If that doesn't work you will have to gather 3k Vp's