Forgot my old email password and cant change password of account.

• Game Masters
Forgot my old email password and cant change password of account.Thats pretty much all, im wondering if u can help me. :secret:

You must open a new thread at "other problems" subforum and you also need to follow this format:

1. Account name.

2. Realm.

3. Current Email on your account, and the Email you want to be changed to.

4. Your IP address, indicate all of them.

5. Proof, that you really are the owner of the account, and Email ( If Microsoft have deleted your Hotmail/Outlook, you don't have to )

6. Decribe your problem, and why you want to change your Email.

Good luck :)

Edited by Jegerm

1.Thyraznew

2.Fun

3.I don't remember what was the email i created it like 1 year ago and ye.. want to change to bgpsycho3@mail.bg (i first registered the account on similoshiq@gmail.com then i dont know why i changed it to the current email, and dont remember it and yee, it sucks.So please help me.

5.Here is one picture showing i registered the account and first email is mine - http://imgur.com/a/OEMZM , hmm i dont know what more first character created was Revengebich or smth like that was undead priest,amm donated much in this account like 2k+ bonuses.I can told u the number the bonuses are donated from if u want..

6.I want to change my email and password because i think someone know my password and playing in my account.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Game Masters
hi please help i have serius problem i want change my email with a new email but i lost my original email becosue is old and now i can't change my old email with an new email please help i realy need that.[ATTACH=CONFIG]116474[/ATTACH] i wanna chnge it in this new email email deadwushu@libero.it

Open a new thread at this subforum and make sure to follow the format

• 3 weeks later...