About The ICC and Ulduar instances

jebedi

Grettings fellow players,

I made this ticket about the following 2 instances in which their transporters are not working.The scourge transporter in Icc and the other transporter in Ulduar are not working properly thus we cannot reach futher bosses.In icc u can do max the first two bosses and there is no way of reaching Deathbringer saurfang and other bosses.By fixing this two transporters which i doubt it would be hard you will provide hundreds of hours of gameplay for players,which want to transmogrify their items for ulduar and icc ones since they are cool.I am sorry if i made this topic in a wrong place.I made a couple of tickets in which i did not receive a comment neither something was done...i thought that Gms does not know english and decided to make it here.I really love this server since there isnt any better one at the moment and really want to get Icc and Ulduar ports scripted.

Best Wishes.

E

I made this ticket about the following 2 instances in which their transporters are not working.The scourge transporter in Icc and the other transporter in Ulduar are not working properly thus we cannot reach futher bosses.In icc u can do max the first two bosses and there is no way of reaching Deathbringer saurfang and other bosses.By fixing this two transporters which i doubt it would be hard you will provide hundreds of hours of gameplay for players,which want to transmogrify their items for ulduar and icc ones since they are cool.I am sorry if i made this topic in a wrong place.I made a couple of tickets in which i did not receive a comment neither something was done...i thought that Gms does not know english and decided to make it here.I really love this server since there isnt any better one at the moment and really want to get Icc and Ulduar ports scripted.

Best Wishes.

Уважаемые игроки! Это письмо создано для того что б еще раз указать на неработающие иснты : ульдуар и ЦЛК , транспортная система которая присутствует внутри инста и благодаря которой можно добратся до финальных босов - не работает так как должна бы бы работать ! В цитадели ледяной короны , работают только первых два боса , а так же не работает достижение я взял и все испортил

Починивь транспортные системы внутри инста вы хоть и не твердо , но обеспечите множество часов игры , для игроков любящих ПВе контент !

Я сожалею что мне пришлось сделать эту тему в нескольких местах ,но я не получал до сих пор на них ответов или отзывов о проделанной работе...

Подумал что ГМы не знают англиского ( а так оно и есть (с) Подушка:secret: )

Я действительно люблю этот сервер начиная от первого его инста , но хотелось бы что б они ( подземелья) были бы рабочими.

С найлутшеми пожеланиями !

Edited by Подушка

E

Уважаемые игроки! Это письмо создано для того что б еще раз указать на неработающие иснты : ульдуар и ЦЛК , транспортная система которая присутствует внутри инста и благодаря которой можно добратся до финальных босов - не работает так как должна бы бы работать ! В цитадели ледяной короны , работают только первых два боса , а так же не работает достижение я взял и все испортил

Починивь транспортные системы внутри инста вы хоть и не твердо , но обеспечите множество часов игры , для игроков любящих ПВе контент !

Я сожалею что мне пришлось сделать эту тему в нескольких местах ,но я не получал до сих пор на них ответов или отзывов о проделанной работе...

Подумал что ГМы не знают англиского ( а так оно и есть (с) Подушка:secret: )

Я действительно люблю этот сервер начиная от первого его инста , но хотелось бы что б они ( подземелья) были бы рабочими.

С найлутшеми пожеланиями !

Ok as i see you understand my words and it would have been grateful if you wrote to me in english since i did not understand 90 % of your words (no offense to your language).If your reply this to me in english,i think i might understand you.As is saw the first two bosses are pretty much scripted.I dont think that it would take so much time for fixing two transporters.And last thing,why arent GMs doing nothing.Are they here only to mute and bann people..??? I've seen GMs who spawn NPC's,fixing primary stuff and tons of other jobs.Yes,i might not know what your GMs are doing for the server,but atleast they can reply to your ticket which arent bullshit (i do not write tickets for nothing).

jebedi, If honestly, they decide that by him ch init' above all things ! And priority of repair does not depend on the desire of players

I still did not understand anything you said.Ok nevermind i want to hear something from GMs or even Administrators whether this transporters are going to get fixed or not.Oh yes and another fix ... People cannot enter the Nexus since it says you should be lvl 80 or higher one ... noone can get the badass staff called "Black Ice" from Malygos..

квест на алгалона заодно запилите, кв итем падает, но вот этот тип отсутствует) http://db.pandawow.me?npc=33956

http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=47

Best Wishes.

http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=51

• Administrators
So could any GM or Admin please tell me whether they are going to script the transporter or not.It is not that hard is it or atleast they can make a NPC so that this NPC can transport us right to the Deathbringer Saurfang.

Well, we don't work on a content from previous patches, they are not actual, you need to wait. At the moment we're working on actual (MOP) content, we will do wotlk/cata content too, but later. Topic is closed.

P.S. If you want to have items from ICC or Ulduar you can buy them in a control panel, if you won't find them in the CP, write here the links of items that you want to see in the CP shop: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=1755