So I'm writting this thing because the whole GMs thing on this server is really frustrating and alot of people QQ , for a reason.

I'm not even mad it's just sad and it keeps the server from taking it a step further.

So what happened to me today is I got muted for obscene speech from this guy Личерон because we had a discussion about weed and my reaction was "wtf" when he some1 said weed costs 20 euros per gram.

It is an obvious reaction and this guy is obviously a kid , which he even admitted , fuck wtf and expressions like this are the most overused words in any language we all know that , we say it almost in every single sentence nowadays.

There's plenty of chat mods who abuse their powers throughout the period i've been playing here since s1.

People like sinterra spam muting you because u farmed them in arenas and people like Личерон who act like kids , I don't write this thing on the mute appeals because the mutes are so small that I simply don't care I just write this so the GM in charge or the owner even focus on recruitting people who actually have a BRAIN first of all , then it would be nice if they had all around GAME KNOWLEDGE , there's a couple of people who have been banned for using stuff like nitro boosts ( the crafted ones not the belt enchant , for teleport hacking [riddiculous right?]) and similar things , which happens because the people who ban have 0 knowledge about the game.

http://imgur.com/a/FmvSp

http://imgur.com/a/KEEh7

http://imgur.com/a/SrT8W

take a look yourselves of the whole discussion.

Conclussion : having a server which is proffesional (okay theres a couple of bugs and spells are not scalled the way they are supposed to but it's still a playable server despite its bugs , which could be fixed easily , tuning spells is really easy even I know how to do it with my small experience) and ruining it because you let kids GMing is a bust , the worst part is they are not reasonable , he didnt even wanna unmute me when i asked him to and he just muted me again for "capslock".

• Like 6
Agree 100% I have my own story with licher: i was hanging out in goldshire>:^) and i got ganked by licher and his friend like 5 times ( as horde pve rogues) i asked my friend to help, we killed them, and after we killed them i said that i want licher to get cancer, and i got muted for 200 mins how do u like det?:D Edited by Kingbachx
Agree 100% I have my own story with licher: i was hanging out in goldshire>:^) and i got ganked by licher and his friend like 5 times ( as horde pve rogues) i asked my friend to help, we killed them, and after we killed them i said that i want licher to get cancer, and i got muted for 200 mins how do u like det?:D

Well that is your own fault licher did his job you was being disrespectful to another member of the community and the fact you done it to a staff member and think its okay makes it worse.

• Like 1
Well that is your own fault licher did his job you was being disrespectful to another member of the community and the fact you done it to a staff member and think its okay makes it worse.

Ur head is so far in his a** u wouldnt even notice the doomsday holy shit.

Licher is mental handycapped thats nothing new. Ppl like him make this server bad. I already said it that probs he got bullied back in school days and now hes happy to have abit "power"

Ur head is so far in his a** u wouldnt even notice the doomsday holy shit.

Licher is mental handycapped thats nothing new. Ppl like him make this server bad. I already said it that probs he got bullied back in school days and now hes happy to have abit "power"

Yes my head is so far up his a** because I have never spoken to him before only seen his name on the forum and thats it. Its called being mature and realistic if you read the rules and follow them you wont get in trouble and when you put comments like "Licher is mental handycapped thats nothing new" and then you get muted and you wonder why?

Comon grow up and act maturely people don't come here to put up with peoples abuse. Treat others how you want to be treated or don't say anything.

Bottom line is people need to understand staff are here to do the best they can do and when you have over 5000+ active players on a server at one time you cant do everything perfect but most of you seem to think that the world revolves around you and you can come into this community and just be a pain in the backside but no people need to start waking up and either contribute or keep their comments to theirselves and play the game in peace.

• Like 2

Read the whole story bro, lichers job is to gank server players and force them to insult him? He ganked me 5 times with his friend, and i havent insulted him lmao, i just said what i wish happened

- - - Добавлено - - -

Licher is doing his job so ..

Licher shouldnt gank players, what would u do if u got ganked by pve rogues, ill answer it for u, ud rage and proboly wouldve happened same thing as it happenes to me ;)

Yes my head is so far up his a** because I have never spoken to him before only seen his name on the forum and thats it. Its called being mature and realistic if you read the rules and follow them you wont get in trouble and when you put comments like "Licher is mental handycapped thats nothing new" and then you get muted and you wonder why?

Comon grow up and act maturely people don't come here to put up with peoples abuse. Treat others how you want to be treated or don't say anything.

Bottom line is people need to understand staff are here to do the best they can do and when you have over 5000+ active players on a server at one time you cant do everything perfect but most of you seem to think that the world revolves around you and you can come into this community and just be a pain in the backside but no people need to start waking up and either contribute or keep their comments to theirselves and play the game in peace.

another player who has no clue about this server lol ...

just leave here ur just a random white knight

Says the guy with 5 posts and joined july 2016 lol.

This guy and I are some of the oldest players here just so you know man.

The thing with kingbach's story and mine and hundreds of others can share is that kids like you and all these others got so fucking soft feelings lmao its just an in game chat and people rage, I see those people taking imgurs after imgurs to report some trashtalking to get others muted that's just so childish if I sat down to screenshot every trashtalk i've been getting (especially in season 1 when i had 6 toons on top 10 and literally everybody hated me) I'd be busy 24 hours a day writting threads.

Man up bitches

• Like 1
1) i got ganked by licher

2)i said that i want licher to get cancer

1) I thought that was a part of the game? What's wrong with that, just because he is a Chat Mod that doesn't mean he isn't allowed to play the game like he's suppose to? Lol..

2) Well that sure as hell is against the rules which you agreed on when you started playing here.

1) I thought that was a part of the game? What's wrong with that, just because he is a Chat Mod that doesn't mean he isn't allowed to play the game like he's suppose to? Lol..

2) Well that sure as hell is against the rules which you agreed on when you started playing here.

Okay lets just turn on imagination for a second please, imagine that i am moderator pve rogue, and i came to u and gank u 24/7 until u leave the game, u got super pissed and u want to insult me like i am your irl enemy, now lets turn off imagination, i am a simple scrub pve rogue, gank u, with my friends, than u come and kill me 10v1 for example. I bet 1k dollars that u wouldve spit on my corpse and insult me like no one. That means that i am forcing u to insult me ( just think about it for a second) so right now, u are telling me, that moderators job is being a pve rogue, ganking players>i insult moderator>he mutes me. I agree i shouldnt have say that, but when u get super mad, u will insult guy who made u mad: simple as that. What would u do in this situation?

- - - Добавлено - - -

Force to insult>mute- is not against the rules? But hey! How could higher staff know that they would have guy like licher giving away mutes like swifty gives away razer naga.

Okay lets just turn on imagination for a second please, imagine that i am moderator pve rogue, and i came to u and gank u 24/7 until u leave the game, u got super pissed and u want to insult me like i am your irl enemy, now lets turn off imagination, i am a simple scrub pve rogue, gank u, with my friends, than u come and kill me 10v1 for example. I bet 1k dollars that u wouldve spit on my corpse and insult me like no one. That means that i am forcing u to insult me ( just think about it for a second) so right now, u are telling me, that moderators job is being a pve rogue, ganking players>i insult moderator>he mutes me. I agree i shouldnt have say that, but when u get super mad, u will insult guy who made u mad: simple as that. What would u do in this situation?

If you're getting forced to insult him by dying in a video game then you have no self control. And you're not paying attention, I'm saying his job is to mute people who break the rules (which you did because you clearly have no selfcontrol) and to play the game and have fun meanwhile, you want Licher to stop playing the game like he should because you can't control your temper?

- - - Добавлено - - -

Force to insult>mute- is not against the rules? But hey! How could higher staff know that they would have guy like licher giving away mutes like swifty gives away razer naga.

mate just shut up and do the same as he does n gank him, then force him to insult you and make him suffer more than you. Give me your paypal, I'll give in the bet.

• Like 1
mate just shut up and do the same as he does n gank him, then force him to insult you and make him suffer more than you. Give me your paypal, I'll give in the bet.

Well it was 3 month ago ao it doesnt matter anymore for me, im just told my story, im just trying to say that thing that licher did was not fair.

Kingbachx, another Kid, that Always crying when he dies. Just Google gank on retail and stop post useless stoties at eu section, being russian. Just imagine: noone cares, that you been ganked.When yesterday you got muted for obscene speech - noone was ganking you, it's Just you. Your cultoure level Won't let you to speak as normal person or simply read rules of the server, wich allow's you to play for FREE. I hope you got some pride and In the future you will stop crying, because that's not the thing, that will work here.
  • Like 2

READ the whole damn thread, god i am not crying nor complaining, as i said: it was 3 month ago, about yesterdays mute, really childish tbh, saying only 1 swear word->mute. Cultoure level made me giggle irl, how can u judge ppl in game who u dont even know lmao, how can u say that, this words are used litterly everyday in many different languages BY EVERY ONE, even you, me, etc etc: your cultoure level is as low as main. Ideepyoux posted this, and i was like "there are ppl with same problem" so i posted my story lmao, litterly nothing is wrong with that l. Id stop if this guys would stop arguing. You are calling me kid, no proofs, calling me kid with low level of cultoure, cuz i use obscene speech ingame, just google "cultoure".

I admit it lmao, yesterday no one was ganking me and i havent even said that i got ganked yesterday: this prooves to us how unproffesional you are at your job. Or maybe u just didnt wanna read?>u dont like to read?>low level creature: Licher logic.

- - - Добавлено - - -

When u try to roasted a guy and instead you get roasted.