Worstworld, 100% wrong at all.My job is to mute those,who violate,not only those,who been reported.Im not trying to make someone angry by ganking them,it's just the way i like to play wow.Like other pps doing pve or just playing arenas etc.It is interesting for me.Let me explain why i can't close my eyes everytime someone violates (in case of jokes or some other not important cases),it is very simple: If other players(not sure eu players) will see,that im not punished some kid - they will tell about it at forum,that will make me no honor and soon i will be fired.Also not only players can be around me,there is GMs as Shadrissa that can see how good am i doing my job.It's not,that i love to mute someone or i hate someone - IT'S JUST A JOB,don't you get it already? Im not gonna say it again,hope u smart enogh to understand me from the 1st time.

Hey yo lichah, i ve heard that u were trashtalking my english while yours is so much worse than mine lmao. Ganking ppl is your playstyle hm... Nice!!!! That makes sense why ppl hate u now :D so making me insult u and than get a mute is way how u wanna be higher pwow staff, when u get gm than what?:D May force be with us when that day comes my friends!

- - - Добавлено - - -

Licher probabbly wants to get into Neff's promoted level, but if you stop to think, you really think that Neff got that ranking as mod sniping people to mute and think hes doing his job ? In my opinion, licher's job should be only to Take care about CAPS/Spammers on english chat and taking care of forum reports. Hes actually abusing his powers to try to show to somebody that he is great in what does he do, since hes suc***ing somebody's balls for muting who doesnt get reported.

I agree 100% with you dawg, he is abusing more than sadmana and absolutezero together combined!!!

- - - Добавлено - - -

LOL, we're not talking, chatting. Get it right Triggar47 2.0

I have 99 problems and you're not one, because your English sucks.

Is there any way to ignore ppl on forums? Let me know if there is, cuz this plebs are pissing me off.

Edited by Kingbachx
Hey yo lichah, i ve heard that u were trashtalking my english while yours is so much worse than mine lmao. Ganking ppl is your playstyle hm... Nice!!!! That makes sense why ppl hate u now :D so making me insult u and than get a mute is way how u wanna be higher pwow staff, when u get gm than what?:D May force be with us when that day comes my friends!

- - - Добавлено - - -

I agree 100% with you dawg, he is abusing more than sadmana and absolutezero together combined!!!

- - - Добавлено - - -

Is there any way to ignore ppl on forums? Let me know if there is, cuz this plebs are pissing me off.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]115381[/ATTACH]

Jeeezzhhhh ok, so there are few things to agree with and few things to disagree with.

First of all i approve that the staff members such as in Chat moderators pay attention to in which case was the word used.

Since as you can see that Ideepyou used the word "Fuck" when he heard about the price i presume "Same thing if he would have said "Holly shit""

Read the whole story bro, lichers job is to gank server players and force them to insult him? He ganked me 5 times with his friend, and i havent insulted him lmao, i just said what i wish happened

- - - Добавлено - - -

Licher shouldnt gank players, what would u do if u got ganked by pve rogues, ill answer it for u, ud rage and proboly wouldve happened same thing as it happenes to me ;)

No, that is totally incorrect,

Moderators can play the game as they wish, PvE / World PvP / Arenas / Bg's, etc..

And if you get "Ganked" it does not give you any right to insult anyone what so ever, because it is World PvP, deal with it, either get some friends to help you or just move away.

Worstworld, 100% wrong at all.My job is to mute those,who violate,not only those,who been reported.Im not trying to make someone angry by ganking them,it's just the way i like to play wow.Like other pps doing pve or just playing arenas etc.It is interesting for me.Let me explain why i can't close my eyes everytime someone violates (in case of jokes or some other not important cases),it is very simple: If other players(not sure eu players) will see,that im not punished some kid - they will tell about it at forum,that will make me no honor and soon i will be fired.Also not only players can be around me,there is GMs as Shadrissa that can see how good am i doing my job.It's not,that i love to mute someone or i hate someone - IT'S JUST A JOB,don't you get it already? Im not gonna say it again,hope u smart enogh to understand me from the 1st time.

What Licher said there is somewhat true, it is our job to mute people which violate the rules and which break them, and we could get reported for "Not doing our job" When it comes to situation like this.

I my self have closed my eye couple of times when someone says an obscene word (Nothing big, same case like this) but i see when he said it and why he said it, so i didn't punish the guy i have told him to watch his words since he can get muted.

But like he said he got scared that he will get reported for not doing his job.

But regardless, moderators should pay attention of the Context in which was the word used to avoid these type of things, be reasonable, we are not robots.