why now nothing resets after finish bgs? like potions and other stuff

Señorpujo

REALLY?!

I was an x10 player and played on retail too, it's a part of the game that you gather materials.

Even on x100 it consumes (#Tiggar) time and effort, especially with all the players that are farming materials on all the possible spots!

And on your Fun Realm (Lazy Realm) if you don't like it even thought you can buy them, then you my friend should not play WoW, go find something else that doesn't require all of this Sh#t. :)

It doesn't require anything, you got your legendary cloak, mythic items, your awesome PvE trinkets and et cetera... They do all the work for you. :)

(queuing against x100 and x1 that don't have the same advantages as you do)

http://pa1.narvii.com/5729/d56441f08a093d160ca7233e62cd033e85e2a363_hq.gif

• Like 1

It doesn't require anything, you got your legendary cloak, mythic items, your awesome PvE trinkets and et cetera... They do all the work for you. :)

(queuing against x100 and x1 that don't have the same advantages as you do)

i just play fun realm cuz pvp equipement is fast to get, u don't have to die in pain for just full tiranic set, doing bgs with 200k hp like a retard..

i just play fun realm cuz pvp equipement is fast to get, u don't have to die in pain for just full tiranic set, doing bgs with 200k hp like a retard..

Yeah, I agree, that's completely the reason, you got it man, I like the Hispanic logic. ;)

It's somewhat similar to Russians.

#Putin_Vodka

We all prefer a easier server to gear your pvp equips, instead of pveing to farm items.

Really? All PvP players prefer that? well, let me tell you this, your argument is invalid. ;)

I actually enjoy farming unlike having it the easy way.

We all prefer a easier server to gear your pvp equips, instead of pveing to farm items.

Nice logic man, you should be a consultant for Blizzard Entertainment.

Id love to get a full 522 gear free npc, but people like you make it impossible to happen.

Yeah yeah, nice suggestion man, you're the best!

How about free rating? like you start when you make the char with 2K rate!

And you can also talk to a NPC that gives you titles and achievements. COOL RIGHT?

If you want all of this the easy way then why are you playing the game?!

Like I always say: Delete WoW Noobs. ;)

1) The biggest noob in this thread, jk, in this entire forum is legit you.. Farming BGs because you suck at arenas and can't play your class under preassure properly or even follow tactics..

2) That "Zehahaha" shit is really annoying, like it's not funny, when I see you post that and I actually look at the video, the first thing that comes to my mind is the age 8.. Just let that sink in.

1) The biggest noob in this thread, jk, in this entire forum is legit you.. Farming BGs because you suck at arenas and can't play your class under preassure properly or even follow tactics..

2) That "Zehahaha" shit is really annoying, like it's not funny, when I see you post that and I actually look at the video, the first thing that comes to my mind is the age 8.. Just let that sink in.

You are right, 100% correct. /clap

• Game Masters
you would enjoy queing bg during 1 week with 300k hp? just to get tiranic set? and then farm losing alot more time go get gems, enchants, and profesions? i think its a useles losing of time, fun realm is good in that

Thats why there're fun and blizzlike realms because some players want to get their gear fast and fight opponents with full equipment and others who playing blizzlike realms prefer to follow the hard path but make sure that both fun and blizzlike realms have positives and negatives.

Thats why there're fun and blizzlike realms because some players want to get their gear fast and fight opponents with full equipment and others who playing blizzlike realms prefer to follow the hard path but make sure that both fun and blizzlike realms have positives and negatives.

Players like Kroz don't wanna fight vs people with same gear, gems, enchants, and oportunity to play in 100% balanced fight, he want to get 550 set, all gems and enchants and shit farming during months to get benefit over other players that can't lose that amount of time just to get that, then players like me want the same set, enchants, gems, etc, to fight others in the same conditions, then is skill what change the fight, not set.

OTHERWISE, the retail way to get pve items, tmogs, and mounts its good because its hard to farm items cuz u value alot more when u take the drops, but this sucks when its about pvp content.

Edited by Señorpujo

Players like Kroz don't wanna fight vs people with same gear, gems, enchants, and oportunity to play in 100% balanced fight, he want to get 550 set, all gems and enchants and shit farming during months to get benefit over other players that can't lose that amount of time just to get that, then players like me want the same set, enchants, gems, etc, to fight others in the same conditions, then is skill what change the fight, not set.

OTHERWISE, the retail way to get pve items, tmogs, and mounts its good because its hard to farm items cuz u value alot more when u take the drops, but this sucks when its about pvp content.

Exactly, and that's kind-of disturbing because the game should be balanced as it is made. (about gear that you guys have and we can't even get with bonuses at least)

Pandawow should remove Fun realm from being on cross realm to attain that balance. (Already been discussed many times and they won't do it)

And no you're wrong, I am only saying that those mythic PvE trinkets and the legendary cloak that you guys have and we don't, makes the difference here!

I mean, have you checked the statistics of the least season arena awards? All from Fun realm!

And NO, please don't say that it's because all the good players moved from x100 to fun and that's why there ain't any winners from x100. No no and no!

Be logical please, this is a serious issue and you're trying to make it worse not better!

On live, if im not wrong, first cap was 27k, and when you get 550 item level /full set a npc called hoolinka gets free to buy 550 items for hybrid/other presuppose things by honor instead of conquest, different as "blizzlike" pandawow got 1800 as initial cap and not working honor npc for 550 ilvl players

- - - Updated - - -

Really? All PvP players prefer that? well, let me tell you this, your argument is invalid. ;)

I actually enjoy farming unlike having it the easy way.

Nice logic man, you should be a consultant for Blizzard Entertainment.

Yeah yeah, nice suggestion man, you're the best!

How about free rating? like you start when you make the char with 2K rate!

And you can also talk to a NPC that gives you titles and achievements. COOL RIGHT?

If you want all of this the easy way then why are you playing the game?!

If you think, Gurubashi, Subwars, and dueling at goldshire is beign a PvP Player, youre totally wrong, im talking about 3v3, 2v2 , 5v5 and RBG players. Mr Gurubashi

Exactly, and that's kind-of disturbing because the game should be balanced as it is made. (about gear that you guys have and we can't even get with bonuses at least)

Pandawow should remove Fun realm from being on cross realm to attain that balance. (Already been discussed many times and they won't do it)

And no you're wrong, I am only saying that those mythic PvE trinkets and the legendary cloak that you guys have and we don't, makes the difference here!

I mean, have you checked the statistics of the least season arena awards? All from Fun realm!

And NO, please don't say that it's because all the good players moved from x100 to fun and that's why there ain't any winners from x100. No no and no!

Be logical please, this is a serious issue and you're trying to make it worse not better!

Just remove x100 realm and add pve content properly in fun realm (pve npc out but dungeons working to get the pve items), and gg all cross problems and gear problems solved, + pve working = perfect server.

Basic pvp stuff, gems, enchants and fast profesions for balanced start on pvp, but properly blizzlike pve content for pve items and other pve stuff like in retail, so there won't be cross problems and other things.

Edited by Señorpujo
  • Like 1

If you think, Gurubashi, Subwars, and dueling at goldshire is beign a PvP Player, youre totally wrong, im talking about 3v3, 2v2 , 5v5 and RBG players. Mr Gurubashi

What are you talking about?!

Are you making things up? Where did I mention those things that you're talking about? haha, it's obvious that I am talking about BGs' and Arenas; I have never mentioned "Gurubashi".

I dare/challenge you to point one post that I am talking about your "Gurubashi".

Talking about BG's and Arenas?

http://i.imgur.com/Z1ybQtX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/R81zRVX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/gMpsE9p.jpg

Just remove x100 realm and add pve content properly in fun realm (pve npc out but dungeons working to get the pve items), and gg all cross problems and gear problems solved, + pve working = perfect server.

Basic pvp stuff, gems, enchants and fast profesions for balanced start on pvp, but properly blizzlike pve content for pve items and other pve stuff like in retail, so there won't be cross problems and other things.

Do you mean merging both x100 and Fun realm into a one realm?! good and bad idea but yeah nice suggestion!

Do you mean merging both x100 and Fun realm into a one realm?! good and bad idea but yeah nice suggestion!

EXACLTY, keep pvp initial stuff, gems, fast profesions, gliphs, and enchants.

BUT making pve content like if it was retail, without pve npcs, and ofc making pve main raids for these items work, so no cross problems, everyone starts with basic stuff for pvp, but without any help for pve and alot of server problems would be solved i think.

1 realm = less bugs maybe.