What's going on with Horde?

Kroz

Greetings :D

What's going on with Horde lately? a month or two ago we were fine!

And I used to do no less than 1000 honorable kills per day! Now I barely can make 500!

Almost every BG I join it's either already started and losing or ends up this way:

http://i.imgur.com/4WYlRs1.jpg (A BG that I just joined and it was as you see)

Horde players:

1. 150K-300K HP.

2. Some of them queue without gear.

3. Some of them queue with sickness.

4. I don't know if they're retarded by nature or act that way.

5. Some of them are just playing to ruin the BG for everyone.

6. It became rare to find a good player in BGs at the moment.

7. I have noticed that there are many tanks in BGs'. =.='

http://i.imgur.com/pL7gMp5.jpg A BG that I did yesterday and it's the only good BG for last night.

I joined few BGs' as alliance, it's not even close to what I am seeing on Horde side. (Out of five BGs' we lost only once)

Most of them are geared, they know what they're doing and most importantly, they don't ruin things up.

X100 realm buddy.

Really? they could easily get 408 or 450 from AH! (for cheap gold)

But none is almost doing that!

They got gear items that doesn't have any useful stats and most of them missing their major items!

They queue with like 10/16 items!!!!!!

Blame x100 and x1 for that.

The big problem that I have noticed is that every day someone comes into the BG and says:

Hey Kroz, it's me (whatever who is) this is my new alt!

Players every few minutes they make new characters and queue for BGs!

Two players I know now have made the same class four-six times in less than a week and then go for BGs'!

People are going CRAZY!

• Like 1

And I used to do no less than 1000 honorable kills per day! Now I barely can make 500!

Almost every BG I join it's either already started and losing or ends up this way:

Horde players:

1. 150K-300K HP.

http://i.imgur.com/pL7gMp5.jpg A BG that I did yesterday and it's the only good BG for last night.

I joined few BGs' as alliance, it's not even close to what I am seeing on Horde side. (Out of five BGs' we lost only once)

Most of them are geared, they know what they're doing and most importantly, they don't ruin things up.

Now u complain about x100 people for not having starter tiranic gear for free? xd

• Like 2

Really? they could easily get 408 or 450 from AH! (for cheap gold)

They don't have gold and they don't have proffessions, and I doubt any of them want to get a capped proffessions instead of a capped character.

• Like 1

Now u complain about x100 people for not having starter tiranic gear for free? xd

I am not, they got they NPC who gives 408!

And while leveling from 0-90 you get a lot of gold (it's x100 you get even more than you do on retail)

It's more than enough to be 408!

And look at this picture that I just took:

http://i.imgur.com/A7ULXQl.jpg

I think, another reason why I am doing lower HKs, is because in IoC the bombs are bugged, so no one is going to Hangar anymore (except for few players)

Pandawow makes new bugs and don't fix them!

And that is a lose by 80-100HKs

In AV the same thing, players are rushing to the boss and the BG is over in five minutes or so. They have killed the fun of that BG! And that is a lose by 80-100HKs.

Players have changed the way that BGs' should be played!

They're just going for wins, while it's called PvP not Win or Die!

Edited by Kroz

I am not, they got they NPC who gives 408!

And while leveling from 0-90 you get a lot of gold (it's x100 you get even more than you do on retail)

It's more than enough to be 408!

And look at this picture that I just took:

http://i.imgur.com/A7ULXQl.jpg

thats exactly what i think about leveling and getting basic pvp set, its a big lose of time, better to play like fun realm

In AV the same thing, players are rushing to the boss and the BG is over in five minutes or so. They have killed the fun of that BG! And that is a lose by 80-100HKs.!

Because no one cares about HKs, and just hit everyone 1 time if you wanna farm easy HKs, but I thought the almighty Kroz got his HKs by killing the enemies himself..

• Like 1

thats exactly what i think about leveling and getting basic pvp set, its a big lose of time, better to play like fun realm

I have saw many players from fun realm without gear too!

It's not the realm, it's the players, stop saying otherwise. ;)

If he did have gold in his bags for gear, don't you think he would have bought it? I do

they have to farm it, losing more time in game, thats the main retail playstyle problem in my opinion, the gold, and the lack of basic pvp set, profesions and enchants for all

- - - Updated - - -

I think, another reason why I am doing lower HKs, is because in IoC the bombs are bugged, so no one is going to Hangar anymore (except for few players)

Pandawow makes new bugs and don't fix them!

And that is a lose by 80-100HKs

In AV the same thing, players are rushing to the boss and the BG is over in five minutes or so. They have killed the fun of that BG! And that is a lose by 80-100HKs.

Players have changed the way that BGs' should be played!

They're just going for wins, while it's called PvP not Win or Die!

IoC: go mid then

AV: def the boss then

:v

IoC: go mid then

AV: def the boss then

:v

I have done all of this, useless!

IoC: On Hangar (Where everyone used to go and ignore the middle) if you kill every alliance and cap the base, you take the zeppelin and then land inside alliance start zone and farm their grave!

Now it's impossible, you go middle and kill everyone, how are you going to be able to enter their base FAST? by the time you get there they have already escaped!

AV: And do you think defending the boss SOLO is going to do anything? As I said and you already know it, both teams are going straight ahead to the boss, no one will come and defend the base or do PvP except for few!

Even if you do so, by the time you are able to kill someone, one of the bosses will be down, so R.I.P. hks in that BG!

Edited by Kroz

AV: And do you think defending the boss SOLO is going to do anything?

Even if you do so, by the time you are able to kill someone, one of the bosses will be down, so R.I.P. hks in that BG!

not for me, i rape all the raid solo when they are busy attacking the boss, im subty warlock, new spec.

not for me, i rape all the raid solo when they are busy attacking the boss, im subty warlock, new spec.

Yeah man, you're the king of the BG, hahahahah, new spec that even Blizzard doesn't have!

We haven't reached your high level and SOLO the BG like you!

Go easy on us!

http://pa1.narvii.com/5729/d56441f08a093d160ca7233e62cd033e85e2a363_hq.gif

Yeah man, you're the king of the BG, hahahahah, new spec that even Blizzard doesn't have!

We haven't reached your high level and SOLO the BG like you!

Go easy on us!

http://pa1.narvii.com/5729/d56441f08a093d160ca7233e62cd033e85e2a363_hq.gif

I know what you mean I been doing bgs with my lock all day and out of 10-15bgs we have won 3 and those 3 was my guilds premade lol.

550 people should start queing bgs, at least if no one do rated bgs then que normal bgs so u can help lows and balance the game, its fun when u find others with 550 to fight on bg

They're either doing arenas or started PvE like almost every player I know!

Sometimes, even 550 can't do anything, most of those players on BGs' bought the char and know nothing about it!

Horde players:

1. 150K-300K HP.

horde is for retards like you,thats your problem,if you are in party with 400k hp ppl and you die,you leave,i play with low gears too,even with priests with expertise gems ,we still win bgs,just you are not brained enough to win bg,all you do is spam "i never die" macro and lightning bolt,even with your shitty premade with esdescon,you still get rekt

go aliance and we wil que bg and oneshot people, idk why u horde

Because Horde are beasts, look at us man!

I will never be with spoiled alliance, I would rather delete the game than going alliance, no thank you!