5.4 Random Freezes/Not Responding.

Hellouu.

I ran into a big problem, I don't know why it starts to occurs now. When I enter WoW, Login, as soon as my character is loaded my WoW freezes, literally nothing you can do, I can hear the sound, but screen is frozen, the I have to Task Manager and End Process, does anyone know how2solve this problem?

• Game Masters
Hellouu.

I ran into a big problem, I don't know why it starts to occurs now. When I enter WoW, Login, as soon as my character is loaded my WoW freezes, literally nothing you can do, I can hear the sound, but screen is frozen, the I have to Task Manager and End Process, does anyone know how2solve this problem?

Did you tried to repair your character from website?? >> http://cp.pandawow.ru/en/game/repair.html

My PC can pretty much run any game on this Planet with no doubts )) , I tried repairing my character, same happens, I tried deleting all of my addons, same thing happens, I've been around for a month or two game was pretty much smooth as it could get and now I just cant get rid of this random freeze

EDIT: Problem solved, do not download sArena addon to avoid this issue. Cheers

Edited by Affliwara