roar-of-sacrifice

Señorpujo

http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=53480/roar-of-sacrifice

Affect chaos making non crit chaos (Chaos bolt and any other 100% garanteed crit spell should ignore RoS)

Chaos is always critic, u can't make it non crit with RoS

fun realm

8/10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON2jvSZVm-s

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/12090869490 in retail people complain because chaos still does crit during Roar of sacrifice, so its bug here.

Chaos is 100% crit no matter what u using

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/8518302188

721b9e34aba52b26daa119fc91668afa.jpg *ty for this proff

Edited by Señorpujo
  • Like 1

Oh my godness.. You are such a fucking tryhard i have no words to describe it.

Roar of Sacrifice works as intended. It's role is to make every critical attack non-crit when the hunter uses it. Watch some retail videos instead of fucking brainlessly shit posting. So sick of you and your meaningless BG "bugs". Drink bleach.

Oh my godness.. You are such a fucking tryhard i have no words to describe it.

Roar of Sacrifice works as intended. It's role is to make every critical attack non-crit when the hunter uses it. Watch some retail videos instead of fucking brainlessly shit posting. So sick of you and your meaningless BG "bugs". Drink bleach.

Exactly :beee:

• 2 weeks later...
Chaos bolt and any other garanteed crit spell should ignore RoS

Lol rekt Felx.

Watch some retail videos instead of fucking brainlessly shit posting.

I could look for some footage on my harddrive somewhere but i think i don't have to.

Took me 2minutes to find it on my youtube vid.

721b9e34aba52b26daa119fc91668afa.jpg

/thread

For the ones pointing out dmg->This was season 13 -> (Kil jeaden debuff)

I never noticed this bug. Just tested it myself and can confirm that this is an actual bug. Chaos Bolt and Lava Burst( with Flame Shock oc) should always crit.

Edited by Autschbatsch

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=189050

Not long ago it was working as intended. What the hell were they thinking when patching that sHT?

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

I demand answers! It was working not a long time ago!

Edited by Autschbatsch
http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=189050

Not long ago it was working as intended. What the hell were they thinking when patching that sHT?

୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨

I demand answers! It was working not a long time ago!

:///////////

Edited by Señorpujo
844a9379fcf50f4c053efa204d81e395.png

GG cripple my spec even more. Thx for the "fix" :cry:

I hope this gets recognition and reverted for lavaburst and chaos....

Can someone please post this in russian section for me?

Why are you even so conserned about this bug? I'm not being ironic, seriously. As far as i know you only play 3s, and you BARELY even see any hunter comps in 3s. Even if you do, they're BM and they pick more DPS over RoS, so why are you putting so much attention on this bug? I am not defending the bug or whatever, i couldn't care less, but i am still curious what will change that much in your gameplay after this bug fix. As i said, ~10% people play hunters in 3s, so nothing "urgent" or nothing special to spam forums about.

About pujo, yea he only wants to kill people in BG's with 300k chaosbolts and 1 out of 10000 hunters using RoS is pissing him off. Aight.

Why are you even so conserned about this bug? I'm not being ironic, seriously. As far as i know you only play 3s, and you BARELY even see any hunter comps in 3s. Even if you do, they're BM and they pick more DPS over RoS, so why are you putting so much attention on this bug? I am not defending the bug or whatever, i couldn't care less, but i am still curious what will change that much in your gameplay after this bug fix. As i said, ~10% people play hunters in 3s, so nothing "urgent" or nothing special to spam forums about.

About pujo, yea he only wants to kill people in BG's with 300k chaosbolts and 1 out of 10000 hunters using RoS is pissing him off. Aight.

Because he gets farmed by mine Survival KFC :mocking:

As far as i know you only play 3s' date=' and you BARELY even see any hunter comps in 3s. Even if you do, they're BM and they pick more DPS over RoS, so why are you putting so much attention on this bug?[/quote']

1 word, KFC. And yes it gets played, not everyone is a pathetic fotm lord like hatchet. And you will literally never land a kill cause of this bug (kfc on here does not have to play perfect to survive 4deep cycles), but yea it's not a big deal you just have to logout as soon any KFC is queuing if you don't wanna waste your time :)

1 out of 10000 hunters using RoS

So basically 1 out of 10'000 is not a complete retard? Nice.

so nothing "urgent" or nothing special to spam forums about.

Well they RECENTLY patched it so it MAY BE that they can revert it with previous data, I don't know. Just common sense.

Because he gets farmed by mine Survival KFC

Well we can wargame bo7 when it's fixed again :o So cya in 2years m8.

Edited by Autschbatsch

at retail 100k crit, here 100k noncrit (without even burst)

seems legit.

facepalm

need to nerf arms warrior , frost and fire mage, warlock (nerf burst dmg of demon lock, nerf proc chance of dark soul for affliction warlock - too much doots , nerf critical damage of destro lock).

i saw in your stream nubers 300k+ ( even 350k). max crit should be not more then 190k (if u have full buff, full proc, etc).

so nerf lock,warrior,mage in next patch it will be fair.

at retail 100k crit, here 100k noncrit (without even burst)

seems legit.

facepalm

need to nerf arms warrior , frost and fire mage, warlock (nerf burst dmg of demon lock, nerf proc chance of dark soul for affliction warlock - too much doots , nerf critical damage of destro lock).

i saw in your stream nubers 300k+ ( even 350k). max crit should be not more then 190k (if u have full buff, full proc, etc).

so nerf lock,warrior,mage in next patch it will be fair.

One word: lol

at retail 100k crit' date='[u'] here 100k noncrit (without even burst[/u])

seems legit.

facepalm

Report it and don't troll. I talked with you, you ain't that stupid.

Jesus, you have the reputation that people actually believe that you are this retarded...

For the ones pointing out dmg->This was season 13 -> (Kil jeaden debuff)
Edited by Autschbatsch

well before the fix sac wouldnt protect you from crits vs lots of classes, now its only 2 spells problem

also before there was a chance that pet wont listen to you and trinket-give sac, dont know about now

so right now sac works a lot better than it was before, just has a problem with 2 only spells