Just another russian scammer.

wictorox

Ok so here are some pics of like the title says, another russian scammer. If u'v been online at 3am realm time you could have seen me spamming both english and global channel for buying 150 bonuses for 500k gold. On pics u can see my freshly made 70lvl hunter that i was going to twink with a legendary bow (that costs 150 bonuses, i was gonna get that). This player Lavkayukolu whispered me with "go". It took me 30min and google translate to explain to him he will get half gold in front and half later with my request for him to type in chat "i agree to trade 150 bonuses for 500k gold (2x250)" just in case he scammed me so i have evidence. After he finally typed that i traded him gold. Ofc there was no item and when i whispered him to get me my gold back using google translate, he put me on ignore. After that i logged on another char to wisp him but there was no point, he refuses to give it back. This is not a QQ post i don't give a shit about 250k, just wanted to warn you guys not to trade with this russian scum. [ATTACH=CONFIG]116011[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116012[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116013[/ATTACH]

you can see screenshots more clearly here http://imgur.com/a/mvq3y

Edited by wictorox

• Game Masters
Ok so here are some pics of like the title says, another russian scammer. If u'v been online at 3am realm time you could have seen me spamming both english and global channel for buying 150 bonuses for 500k gold. On pics u can see my freshly made 70lvl hunter that i was going to twink with a legendary bow (that costs 150 bonuses, i was gonna get that). This player Lavkayukolu whispered me with "go". It took me 30min and google translate to explain to him he will get half gold in front and half later with my request for him to type in chat "i agree to trade 150 bonuses for 500k gold (2x250)" just in case he scammed me so i have evidence. After he finally typed that i traded him gold. Ofc there was no item and when i whispered him to get me my gold back using google translate, he put me on ignore. After that i logged on another char to wisp him but there was no point, he refuses to give it back. This is not a QQ post i don't give a shit about 250k, just wanted to warn you guys not to trade with this russian scum. [ATTACH=CONFIG]116011[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116012[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]116013[/ATTACH]

you can see screenshots more clearly here http://imgur.com/a/mvq3y

Wrong section. If you want to report the player make a post here >> http://forum.pandawow.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=220

Make sure to follow the format