Gargoyle moving while casting

Wait an update on next week and test again. If these bugs are still exist, then you should make a new report and we are check, why it doesn't fixed. Maybe something is wrong with fix or just lost it somewhere and forgot to apply.

About the arena bug, I dont want to purposely leave que in order to test if i lose points or not. I'm sure you can do it yourself.

However, I'll test other 2 and put a note on it.

Gargoyle should crit for 60k with all burst/procs.

pretty sure it can do at least a little bit more, but that's not the issue.

the problem is that when we ask for bug fixes that we really need, they dont give a shit.

if pujo spams the forum with useless reports, they listen.

when theres a negative bug for a class that is already fucking broken, they fix it.

logic? nah, fuck that. imma go find juster in space, he can prob hook me up with some space bitches from march

Edited by Repitchx
weird typo lul
I saw some hansols videos when he faced some dk mw dk priests, dmg was 25-36k uncrit with all procs( dk was orc btw) ans gargoyle is not suppoused to move while casting, u better fix bug with pets walking through walls or ressilence, bcuz if u fix gargoyle dmg now, it will litterly oneshot healers/other dps like it did in s1 when some scumbags used pve gear and got rating with that, and btw pujo, your comments about "pve gear was way harder than pvp gear) is a bs. So yea, fix shroom or flying pets and resillece and than fix others.
I saw some hansols videos when he faced some dk mw dk priests, dmg was 25-36k uncrit with all procs( dk was orc btw) ans gargoyle is not suppoused to move while casting, u better fix bug with pets walking through walls or ressilence, bcuz if u fix gargoyle dmg now, it will litterly oneshot healers/other dps like it did in s1 when some scumbags used pve gear and got rating with that, and btw pujo, your comments about "pve gear was way harder than pvp gear) is a bs. So yea, fix shroom or flying pets and resillece and than fix others.

proff?

with full procs and some streng buff dk can hit easy to mage 70k+

dk is NEVER Supposed to crit with 87k coil so dont even say that rofl

Proof ?

Btw mage or not doesnt matter since coil doesnt affect armor or anything

50k crit with trinket procc on a mage and full buffed with mastery from pala and stats from monk ... and ur tellling me 87k as rdruid DK is legit ? Kappa

Edited by Noneedholy
dk is NEVER Supposed to crit with 87k coil so dont even say that rofl

Proof ?

50k crit with trinket procc on a mage and full buffed with mastery from pala and stats from monk ... and ur tellling me 87k as rdruid DK is legit ? Kappa

u forget the 1min trinket + the cloack from tailoring + 15% strengh from weapon buff, all toguether deals that dmg, i also do 50k coils the pasive trinket proc like in the video. Do u even know what is dmg scaling?

• Like 1
u forget the 1min trinket + the cloack from tailoring + 15% strengh from weapon buff, all toguether deals that dmg, i also do 50k coils the pasive trinket proc like in the video. Do u even know what is dmg scaling?

15% strength + on use + tailoring equals 100% more dmg ? Ye nice try Mr. Super Theorycrafter but ive to tell you that that's not how its working

Do u even know what is dmg scaling?

ye well lol .. you dont even know the word for it but k

15% strength + on use + tailoring equals 100% more dmg ? Ye nice try Mr. Super Theorycrafter but ive to tell you that that's not how its working

where u see 100% more dmg lol, 20k-30k more dmg with procs in a crit hit its normal wtf u saying

with full procs and some streng buff dk can hit easy to mage 70k+

Okay now, did u test that on retail or here? Cuz obviously dk is not suppouse to oneshot anyone, max death coil is 54k on arena its like very rng and rare, 70k+ death coils requires potions,food buffs berserk rage, flax 4k+ and u will get it apperently, tho non of these trash is on 2s or 3s, you are making your self look stupid trying to defend dks, but facts are not lying.

- - - Добавлено - - -

There is no point in arguing with pve/wpvp player like pujo, he doesnt understand simple math lmao.

Okay now, did u test that on retail or here? Cuz obviously dk is not suppouse to oneshot anyone, max death coil is 54k on arena its like very rng and rare, 70k+ death coils requires potions,food buffs berserk rage, flax 4k+ and u will get it apperently, tho non of these trash is on 2s or 3s, you are making your self look stupid trying to defend dks, but facts are not lying.

- - - Добавлено - - -

There is no point in arguing with pve/wpvp player like pujo, he doesnt understand simple math lmao.

If something is wrong test formula, stop talking bullshit, u say max coil 54k but in the video just 1 proc and 54k, are u dumb or what? i don't even have to take down ur argument, you did it by yourself lol

At 1 minute, this dk who's basically full gear hits 31k non-crit with full procs (except 15% from wep and 4k ap from cloak). Assuming he's using the str + crit% meta, it would hit 3% more when it crits. Not sure how much of a difference those 2 procs would make but he would be hitting about 65k crit (without the other 2 procs just for clarification).

In regards to the gargoyle, I don't know whether it should be able to move while casting but it should DEFINITELY not stay in melee range 24/7 while casting. It should be los'able but is completely impossible here because it just follows the target 24/7 and casts.