gliph of soulstone

Señorpujo

1. Glyph of Soulstone (save your sould and if u die u can ress with 100% hp)

2. Don't work for others, they still ress with 60% hp, but work for the warlock with the gliph.

3. "Players with your soulstone will ress with 100% hp" should ress others with 100% hp too.

5. Fun

6. 0,1/10 no one use it but its 1 more bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J9HA03mIlw

Edited by Señorpujo
No, it should be 100% if you used it on someone dead, not as a buff on a live target.

logic on what u said? its a buff that u apply to yourself or other, and the gliph make that the one with that buff when dies ress with 100% hp, works on myself but not on other people.

They ress in 2 ways, with applying the buff before they die, or using it when they are already dead, but both is ressurrection effect that should be on 100% hp with gliph

Edited by Señorpujo
logic on what u said? its a buff that u apply to yourself or other, and the gliph make that the one with that buff when dies ress with 100% hp, works on myself but not on other people.

They ress in 2 ways, with applying the buff before they die, or using it when they are already dead, but both is ressurrection effect that should be on 100% hp with gliph

No, the combat ress value should be 100%. The buff value will always be 40-60%, w/e it is.

You better find some proof then because Admins won't do shit till you do.

You better find some proof then because Admins won't do shit till you do.

not like they will even if you do have. just look at all the bugs that they dont care about. zeox/juster replies once in a while to make us think they actually do something, desperatly wants us to look on the bright side.

not gonna be more naive like i've been the whole time. it's not matter of being pessimistic, it's about being realistic.

• 1 month later...