Zeox

Señorpujo

Jeger as far as i know you're playing druid.

Force of Nature is bugged and it is important for boomy / feral to peel. It keeps damaging people thru cyclone / bubble. Therefore it is bugged. Following your mentality we should also disable Force of Nature since it is bugged. And you wouldn't like it since you MAIN THE CLASS.

So no, a spell shouldn't be entirely disabled just cuz pandawows rat developpers arent capable of fixing a spell.

• Game Masters
Jeger as far as i know you're playing druid.

Force of Nature is bugged and it is important for boomy / feral to peel. It keeps damaging people thru cyclone / bubble. Therefore it is bugged. Following your mentality we should also disable Force of Nature since it is bugged. And you wouldn't like it since you MAIN THE CLASS.

So no, a spell shouldn't be entirely disabled just cuz pandawows rat developpers arent capable of fixing a spell.

Force of nature 1shotting players as well? It's major bug indeed but not that important as dominate mind. MC bug is more important than everything atm so they need to fix it asap or disable it until they fix it. It's my personal opinion don't hate me :)

pujo complaning about mind control when he is used to rape kill people with bugged mannoroth fury in bgs. lmao

Ignorance, where u saw any report saying mannoroth is bugged? manoroth works as intended lol, i challenge u to found a properly report

- - - Updated - - -

Zeox pls, notice the message. Its simple:

Searching on the internet i found how to do this mind control hack.

I've send how to do it to Zeox.

Knowing how to do it, the staff should be able to block/fix this hack.

thats why i want zeox to read my message.

Edited by Señorpujo

Ignorance, where u saw any report saying mannoroth is bugged? manoroth works as intended lol, i challenge u to found a properly report

- - - Updated - - -

Zeox pls, notice the message. Its simple:

Searching on the internet i found how to do this mind control hack.

I've send how to do it to Zeox.

Knowing how to do it, the staff should be able to block/fix this hack.

thats why i want zeox to read my message.

If you sent him the message he will read it when he is not busy,

So it is pointless to make threads such as these.

Be patient and if you have showed him how does the Hack work i am sure that he will make it that the Anti-cheat will detect it, therefore be patient.