what i have to do?

Señorpujo

Just NEVER GIVE UP

i luv u john cena, but i can't see you so i cry

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure that he recieved your p.m. because sometimes his inbox is full and you can't send him new message

if his inbox was full i just could not send him any message, like happens with juster

you think it's that easy just give them how they do it and then fixed? loooool dude they cannot fix that hack because it uses packet sending and receiving i cannot tell you more than that they can only ban these fuckers but they wont fix it

you think it's that easy just give them how they do it and then fixed? loooool dude they cannot fix that hack because it uses packet sending and receiving i cannot tell you more than that they can only ban these fuckers but they wont fix it

if they know how it works, maybe they can block it in some way

looking at pandawow team right now i don't think they can do that even an advanced team would struggle a lot and waste a lot of time unless they have a genius in their team even with a genius it would take too long and the hack would be possibly forgotten lol pandawow's team cannot be called professional since they cannot even fix gamebreaking bugs at the right time estimated time 3months ele giggle