Bonuses payment.

Worstworld

Only me or some1 else cant donate via Mobiamo / mozcapag? Trying to buy 49602 PWA PWG PWD optionS but for 6 days their website is offline and the following message: This service is not avaliable at the moment, enter in contact via http://www.mozcapag.com, but doesnt works lel.

IM not able to buy bonuses via phone for a good month now.. I was able to do it like 4 months ago

• Administrators

Wait i need some time.

I see problems on pandawow project and i am going to change some things in the nearest futute. But i need some time for it.

And at the moment dev can't fix PVP bugs, because now he is working on pathfinding system for better PVP. When it will be done, he can continue work on PVP bugs. And to this time i will make some tests of reports and researches in all bug tracker.

• Like 1

Wait i need some time.

I see problems on pandawow project and i am going to change some things in the nearest futute. But i need some time for it.

And at the moment dev can't fix PVP bugs, because now he is working on pathfinding system for better PVP. When it will be done, he can continue work on PVP bugs. And to this time i will make some tests of reports and researches in all bug tracker.

kk thx