Make something to improve PandaWoW, your suggestions

Zeox

Can combat bug be fixed?

It can but it is not an easy process, since there are some mobs which don't reset after you run away from them at the certain distance.

Those mobs are usually the mobs with yellow names and it happens whenever they get snared.

• Like 1

Make a WTS chat pls, english chat is full of WTS spam, anoying as fuck to ignore 20 people every day.

A player can make that on his own.. And it won't work, just pointless idea. The people who sells characters etc wants everyone to see their WTS message, including those on English chat and /yell.

A player can make that on his own.. And it won't work, just pointless idea. The people who sells characters etc wants everyone to see their WTS message, including those on English chat and /yell.

They should go to each realm section in forum and post there, not to spam like retards in english chat D:, they just get massive ignores

They should go to each realm section in forum and post there, not to spam like retards in english chat D:, they just get massive ignores

Typing in english chat is a faster way of selling characters, that's why everyone does it. It's populated af.

Zeox? Could you comment on the suggestions i've made when you have time, please? Especially on achiev reward part? Post 108 on thread, page 11. Thank you.

Guys, in this manner with all the unnecesary posts you make in here with no actual suggestions, the thread will probably get closed . If staff says a thing isnt possible, then dont repeat that thing one thousand times again ... Let's keep the thread clean, eng community doesnt get a chance like this every day .

I will have some low-priority suggestions comparing to some great ones already said.

1. A Challenger Set atm. costs 800 bonuses and contains 8 items . That would be 100 bonuses per each item.

I would like to raise a problem . If I like and wish to have only 1 item from the set (shoulders for example) I have to buy the whole set for 800 just for that single item which most probably nobody would do. Could you offer the items separately with let's say a raised price? Only the shoulder item will be sold not for 100 , but for 200 or 250 as a seperate item .

3. Would you ever make some rewards for the achiev-top players ? Let's say after a certain achievement points, players receive something. A rare title, maybe the Vanilla Naxx one or something like that? Mounts, bonuses? Maybe all? Make some levels of rewarding for : 10k , 13k, 15k points. Something like that? Since it's not like a PvP ladder to reset it.

I am saying this because i am completing the Lore Master achiev part and I am really surprised at how much work in fixing so many low level quests you've put. Motivating people in seeing this part of the game too would be interesting I'd say and also valorising the work put in it.

1. Pandawow would lose money since people wouldn't donate for a CM anymore, they would just vote for 1 piece (shoulders I guess) and then make a transmog with that from items they get in-game. CM set is suppose to be rare and actually cool to have, if everyone will have a CM it will start being like the DK starter gear as transmog.

3. You already get rewards from achievements, how many free stuff do you want? If you finnish The Loremaster achievement you'll get both a title and a tabard.

• Administrators
Okay, we have 19 pages of suggestions and minds. We have a lot of information to analyze. So , now topic is closed for ~1-2 months, because we need time to make some of your suggestions real and possible to implement on PandaWoW.
  • Like 4