IP Ban - Why not?

Brazilian PVP

Pujo, how's that working for you? You sent one such guide in and they never responded. Even if they managed to fix it, how long would it be before these hackers found new ones that bypass the fixes you suggest? Hackers evolve as much as the fixes to combat them do, maybe even twice as fast. And how would you find out without getting banned yourself if you couldn't even pay to unban?

They did, but for private message. I've send to juster a link of a forum of hackers that i found searching for mind control hack (i also send him the filter i found), he said they are checking it to fix all posible hacks/bugs they can find there. Also he said they can fix WPE hacks, but they just need the filters to block them, thats why i ask for the comunity to send anything you can found about hacks, so they can work with it and try to fix it.

Edited by Señorpujo

Just remember what I said. As hack fixes evolve, so do the hackers. As we've seen in the forums several times, it's not just hacks of the game you need to eliminate. You still need to weed out the players capable of hacking other players' accounts too.

Just remember what I said. As hack fixes evolve, so do the hackers. As we've seen in the forums several times, it's not just hacks of the game you need to eliminate. You still need to weed out the players capable of hacking other players' accounts too.

Well, people don't hack accounts, they send scam and there are some retards that fall in this tricks, they get scamed, not hacked. Also some people download what they should't and they download keyloggers accidentally, thats another reason for this "hacked accounts".

I recieved some scams by skype or in game, but i didn't believed nothing that they said after sending this kind of stuff.

Be carefull of what you download, be sure is clean of scam/virus/keyloggers, and don't put ur wow account mail+password anywhere except pandawow website.

Like this retard here: http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=193833,

Edited by Señorpujo

Well, people don't hack accounts, they send scam and there are some retards that fall in this tricks, they get scamed, not hacked. Also some people download what they should't and they download keyloggers accidentally, thats another reason for this "hacked accounts".

I recieved some scams by skype or in game, but i didn't believed nothing that they said after sending this kind of stuff.

Be carefull of what you download, be sure is clean of scam/virus/keyloggers, and don't put ur wow account mail+password anywhere except pandawow website.

I don't think he needs your advice, as said people who trust those links doesn't use their brains enough

• Like 5

I have yet to be hacked on this site. But I've seen reports of players losing characters because someone somehow managed to hack their accounts. The threat is very real, Pujo, whether you choose to believe it or not.

Because they did something on the listed before. They got scamed cuz they didn't used their brains.