op warlock bug

Repitchx

spell: http://www.db.pandawow.me?spell=691/summon-felhunter (all lock pets, but this is #1)

issue: can use abilities in cc (silence/stun/blind for instance)

what should happen: shouldn't be able to use abiltiies in cc

realm: x100/fun

priority: 10/10

Well i'd hate to rain on your parade but... lock pets were bugged this way on retail until 6.1 and could use their abilities in Disorients https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rWJwMwbRnY 2:00 So by the definition of "Blizzlike" Fel Hunters and Succubus (i don't know the plural Succubus) should only be able to use their abilities in Disorients using Command Demon. At least in 5.4.8

Edited by WorstWarriorNA
Can also silence through LoS if you use command demon while you have a pet.(not the pet ability itself)

This is command demon bug which got promised to get fixed next changelog. You can only use your own CS while you are in the targets line of sight (without the sac buff-> which is a part of the bug) It's a matter of if the player is an idiot abuser or not.

I will test it later but imp can NEVER use dispel if it's in CC. And i am pretty sure a pet in banish can't cs on here aswell.

Someone that ain't playing retail can test it.....lel

Edited by Autschbatsch
This is command demon bug which got promised to get fixed next changelog. You can only use your own CS while you are in the targets line of sight (without the sac buff-> which is a part of the bug) It's a matter of if the player is an idiot abuser or not.

I will test it later but imp can NEVER use dispel if it's in CC. And i am pretty sure a pet in banish can't cs on here aswell.

Someone that ain't playing retail can test it.....lel

Imps can't use their abilities in CC, only Fel Hunters and Succubus (don't know the plural for Succubus) can use CS (Fel Hunter) and the Knockback (Succubus) including their empowered versions.

So if you can use any other pet ability while the pet is in CC using command demon that's a bug on PandaWoW's side.

Edited by WorstWarriorNA
Also' date=' discovered from a friend that warlock pet's can use twice the Command demon Ability, while it shouldnt be possible.[/quote']

Bullshit.

Lightwell inside pillars

They are friendly anyway on here right? xD

This still isn't called abusing because it's just a bug' date=' people would try to CS while pet is banished either way, it's a rly stupid bug but it's not abusing, same thing for things like Fire Elemental totem etc.[/quote']

Putting down fire elemental far earlier before people engage to prevent sap - not abusing Kappa. And i told you banished pets can't cast shit, same for most cc's actually. It is abusing if you cast your own CS without saccing, simple.

Edited by Autschbatsch
Bullshit.

They are friendly anyway on here right? xD

Putting down fire elemental far earlier before people engage to prevent sap - not abusing Kappa. And i told you banished pets can't cast shit, same for most cc's actually. It is abusing if you cast your own CS without saccing, simple.

yes, but some people complain about it not being killable which i dont understand. on retail you couldnt do it either cuz of that bug.

but i was referring to lightwell cause if lock pet can use abilities in certain cc effects, then they should also bug (yes i said bug) stuff that was bugged on live too.

lock pet shouldn't be able to use abilties in cc, simple as that lol. but if that was a bug on retail and pwow dev team wont fix it on here, well, bug MC, lightwell and conversion too then. afterall, if we do exceptions for some bugs, we should do some for others, ye??

my logic and many others: if blizzard was too fucking retarded to fix some bugs, but let them stay in the game, i say fuck that shit and lets just go the right direction were blizzard failed.

bugs should get fixed. doesnt matter if it was bugged on live or not. thats just my logic.

but even tho if you have your pet summoned and CC'd you can still use "Command Demon" ability/CS for Felhunter/Whiplash for Succ/

bullshit.jpg?w=480

3ddc5ee1ae7c7acc88cdbae4a5ee8ed9.gif

I can see that. Tested it with sac spec and supermancy.

- - - Updated - - -

ring of frost or stuns

43fd8683de1604de890d47cc60a79caf.gif

Stuns already tested as you can see with shadowfury.

I told you, it's just command demon which i already reported over a year ago. People that play with sac and abuse it.

- - - Updated - - -

Can also silence through LoS if you use command demon while you have a pet.(not the pet ability itself)

029561402082aecef82ffa31bd2a2d8a.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKa8yK7t7FoaZMh8ZvAXB33vqDq9NuEG6gmYbbGE8gn_iFebCCBMwx5Q

Read this FFS http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=161474

Edited by Autschbatsch