All of the bullshit in Critt Happens guild.

Felxprod

You are free to invent things, but thats not how it was.

I already explained how was 10c10 rules, when no one want to be leader or some leaders are russians or retards then oakie or mops get 1 lead team cuz if not take years to get 2 decent leaders talking english, and if they pick me as first dps is not their fault, every leader that was picking dps picked me first, not just them.. depends on which team chose dps first not on this bullshit u saying.

But you forget to say what's happening when you die once, because someone do not heal you - you leave, but before you leave, you start to write with Caps Lock! Because you are a big boy, big boys like caps lock too much!

- - - Updated - - -

now here he is, defending his spanish rat bug abusing brothers.

Oakidokie is from Romania, he is not from Spain, but this doesn't matter!

I am from Crit Happens too, but i do not wish to support this things!

that makes him chose dps before the other team and if he picks me all time is not my fault.. i sometimes got picked by another leader but just happens if the 2nd leader is heal also and picks first.

He is picked first, ok can you explain me how when i picked 6 he have 10 in group, you say one by one! And Mopsx can not speak English, only Oaki can! And do not forget they are brother's. You see Mopsx to create a group but are you sure?

Edited by TALIRK

But you forget to say what's happening when you die once, because someone do not heal you - you leave, but before you leave, you start to write with Caps Lock! Because you are a big boy, big boys like caps lock too much!

- - - Updated - - -

Oakidokie is from Romania, he is not from Spain, but this doesn't matter!

I am from Crit Happens too, but i do not wish to support this things!

He is picked first, ok can you explain me how when i picked 6 he have 10 in group, you say one by one! And Mopsx can not speak English, only Oaki can! And do not forget they are brother's. You see Mopsx to create a group but are you sure?

The other day we did 10c10 and i was vs oakie, my team won and no one complained about any of this shits said in this post, cuz every 10c10 is like how i've said.

About being 10 and 6 or shits like this, it happens if people start leaving randomly or some get afk, which use to happen sadly, don't blame who try to do 10c10 if someone leave cuz takes too long to make the teams.

Please, next time when you blame someone of cheating come with proofs, shooting what happens exactly when you see something wrong who dont work like rules, I dont need dramas anymore, I dont roll many times when I said on /rw to roll because of this people who must to hate whatever he cant do. This server is full of kids, I have 8 years in wow experience, I did RBGs on other servers exactly like here, same rules, and no one saw "who I cheat" or whatever you "see", Just try to make a RBGs group and you will see how hard is it, Last RBGs I was against Elbrujo and Roxi and? who cares? And about what you say with Oakiedokie dont press /roll and after I invite all people, so im 3th leader? I dont understand what you mean. When I sayd to roll, the biggest and next roll was leaders (but off course, everytime a lot o ppl roll and dont want to be leader, and next who was biggest roll become leader) what its wrong with this? Try to make RBGs and after this I bet you will give me right ;). All the bullshit came from another guild master who tryed to do RBgs and all was a big fail. So who wants to proof something next time come with REC. Thanks you for posting but you wrong about what really happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for supporting me, first of all. :) Since it is a situation where 90% of the people are happy with it, because "whoaa, a rare RBG, and we get 400 conq points per win !" I thought everyone was fine with it, cuz you lose twice and you win once, you still end up having 400 cp, a win-win situation for some people.

Believe or not, i am a fair-play person, i never abuse, re-roll classes that has bugs on their advantage, or just get involved in non-fairplay. (jk actually bought a hunter for 2-3 days only to do 200k crits as BM, and abused DoC on feral where you do 300k ravages, but that's all) Seeing people playing unfairly triggers me so fucking much you have no idea, whenever i face a botter in arenas i just give up, because, i play boomy, a fucked up class in 2s, and facing a botter warr/rsham, is a horror for me.

And there you have all the other people who defend Critt Happens guild, people with NO personality, like Senorpujo. He gets his 400 cp, and shows to everyone else how he clicks his burst > Rain of Fire, and occasional Shadowburns, only to satisfy himself when the arena/BG is done, and he is the n1 in damage done.

Pujo, not only he is hispanic, but he is also an ignorant hypocrite. He reports people abusing bugs, but he is the only one known who abuses EVERYTHING in this server. Mamooth's Fury, remember?

He is the one being banned MULTIPLE times for bug abusing, and now here he is, defending his spanish rat bug abusing brothers.

Pujo, get.the.fuck.out.of.my.thread.

Spain needs a president like Donald Trump, or dictator like Hitler, to exterminate the entire hispanic (except the hot brazilian girls) civilization, cuz holy fucking shit dude, all you FKIN DO is spam EVERY thread with your useless opinion, only to farm posts.

Felxprod, do you have any online members anymore in you guild? No? why? This is a big query, Drama and hate destroy anything but you fell this on you skin. ^^ Nobody cares about 400cp per win, 99% from members who play rbgs is already full geared. :)

• Like 1

Felxprod' date=' do you have any online members anymore in you guild? No? why? This is a big query, Drama and hate destroy anything but you fell this on you skin. ^^ Nobody cares about 400cp per win, 99% from members who play rbgs is already full geared.[/quote']

"My" guild? :DD Again, ignorance is your biggest quality, you know nothing. HPC was never mine, it'll never be. This thread isn't made to discuss what happened to HPC, because i'll have alot to share if it did. HPC did RBG's vs Critt Happens, guess what? HPC won :) So i don't get it why you bring it up here. You have 8 years WoW experience, and we're all newbies?

Listen, i understand, it's not easy to see what they're doing, but the fact that you can't see it, does not mean it isnt happening. So please, do not defend something when you don't have a clue of what is going on, please, don't be this ignorant. Check this, if i ever lied about it, i'd have no supporters and this thread would get hated. I ended up having 2-3 supporters, as that guy said, an african proverb :

smoke without fire does not exist.

If you can not understand this proverb i will explain you - people talking, because You make a fire! If you follow the rules no one will talk, and no one will "hate you"!

So, if the hidden truth behind the Critt Happens guild has offended you, i apologise. Hiding under a beautiful lie is always more comfortable than facing an ugly truth.

TALIRK, Fire was already when Critt Happens rises up, and when you rise up you have people who loves you and who hates you everytime, some people tryhard to explain who is wrong and who is right about RBGS here, but why no one try to do RBGS better than me? Just gossip and nothing more. Everytime its 2 teams, one better than others, everytime 1 team win and other loose, I suspect you was in loose team and you become angry? After this reason for "cheat"? I dont think so.

"He always play with Foxylain, Elbrujopujo and his brother's Mopsx, Roxi .. etc ... And Always he have more healers then you" Seriosly? If I played everytime with Mop Elbrujo Roxi Foxylain why win-lose balance say another point of view? About Healers in RBGS, are you sure about it? when you saw that I have more healers than other group? People can argue this. ALL time when I played RBGS was SAME number of healers for each team!

- - - Updated - - -

"My" guild? :DD Again, ignorance is your biggest quality, you know nothing. HPC was never mine, it'll never be. This thread isn't made to discuss what happened to HPC, because i'll have alot to share if it did. HPC did RBG's vs Critt Happens, guess what? HPC won :) So i don't get it why you bring it up here. You have 8 years WoW experience, and we're all newbies?

Listen, i understand, it's not easy to see what they're doing, but the fact that you can't see it, does not mean it isnt happening. So please, do not defend something when you don't have a clue of what is going on, please, don't be this ignorant. Check this, if i ever lied about it, i'd have no supporters and this thread would get hated. I ended up having 2-3 supporters, as that guy said, an african proverb :

So, if the hidden truth behind the Critt Happens guild has offended you, i apologise. Hiding under a beautiful lie is always more comfortable than facing an ugly truth.

HPC did RBGs vs Critt off course, one time without organization, just for fun, Lefap know what I talked to him, was just for fun, nobody cares about win-loss, was fun. That I was to do here, RBGS guild vs Guild, Next time when I asked about RBGs no one answer. Supposed to fix a date with organization about RBGs guild vs guild, but when I asked, again no one answer.

Edited by tzibu89

It's really amusing how you created a forum account ONLY to answer to this thread. Like a real no-lifer keyboard rat would do.

I have a real life, I dont stay in my room 24/24, I play wow when I have free time, I dont like dramas on forums, so ofc its about me, I have right to argue:) (Try to do a real life, is never too late ^^ its just a tip, life pass without realizing, We have games for relax in free time if you really dont have what to do)

- - - Updated - - -

i just went against oakie and roxiu the other day, they both recieved 1 big chaos right before the bg end xd

jaja skin vs solar beam :diablo:

Lol, man, u r retarded) Haters everythere.

The loose in rbg do not reduse rate, so there is no sence to cheat. Moreover even when u lost u will gain your rate. The problem is u r hater. This guys do a good job, cause now people stard play rbg-s))) Thats fun! And they do this for fun! Nobody wants to waste theit time and nerves to make a 20 people raid and to orginize sth like that and when such kind of people appears u start talking that they are cheaters... Cheaters why? cause played the most quality of rbg-s? So u can do the the same. But u r too lazy to make the same. Thats all. Guys do a great job!

• Like 1

The loose in rbg do not reduse rate, so there is no sence to cheat. Moreover even when u lost u will gain your rate. The problem is u r hater. This guys do a good job, cause now people stard play rbg-s))) Thats fun! And they do this for fun! Nobody wants to waste theit time and nerves to make a 20 people raid and to orginize sth like that and when such kind of people appears u start talking that they are cheaters... Cheaters why? cause played the most quality of rbg-s? So u can do the the same. But u r too lazy to make the same. Thats all. Guys do a great job!

http://i.imgur.com/rVxZp8M.jpg

maybe you should delete your forum account and make a new acc once they start teaching english at your school, that wall of text was so poor

• Like 1

I join many times for RBGS with Oakiedokie, What you say here its just bullshit, this guy try to make how well he can RBGs, everyone who joined with them can argue this, I dont saw cheat or anything like this, I always join and all its clear and fun.

About healers, always was same per every team, stop lies please.

That guild is the most active I ever seen on this server, please stop crying haha

• Like 3

About being 10 and 6 or shits like this' date=' it happens if people start leaving randomly or some get afk, which use to happen sadly, don't blame who try to do 10c10 if someone leave cuz takes too long to make the teams.[/quote']

Noone leave! He just broke the rules! I play 3-4 times like a leader and this happening everytime! Not 1 time, not 2 times! Everytime!

Sometime i stay around you, and watching whats happening and i see the same things! And When i say something true, you always will say something againts my post! You have your point, i have mine!

But doesn't matter! People have eyes, brain in heads! Everyone can see who lie, and who is right!

Fire was already when Critt Happens rises up

This is not true! I am in Crit Happens and i talk about the fire, because you always broke the rules in RBG's. But all of you will support eachother. And when you hear another points you always will say - this is not the true!

It is enough to see who is here! Elbrujo you and all of this who play always in your team!

Noone leave! He just broke the rules! I play 3-4 times like a leader and this happening everytime! Not 1 time, not 2 times! Everytime!

Sometime i stay around you, and watching whats happening and i see the same things! And When i say something true, you always will say something againts my post! You have your point, i have mine!

But doesn't matter! People have eyes, brain in heads! Everyone can see who lie, and who is right!

OFC, people have eyes and brain to see who lie and who is right, try to organize something with 20 ppl, and you will see, when everything is ready, 1 ppl left, 1 go to eating, 1 offline, you dont see the real truth in this sweet story ^^, whatever, ppl left from a small subwar who is a little hard to organize, and you tell me about 20 ppl? Just try :)

- - - Updated - - -

This is not true! I am in Crit Happens and i talk about the fire, because you always broke the rules in RBG's. But all of you will support eachother. And when you hear another points you always will say - this is not the true!

It is enough to see who is here! Elbrujo you and all of this who play always in your team!

People is free to argue, Critt Happens is in both teams when we do RBGs, not just in one, but you know this, idk who you are but next time please come with some real proofs, like REC and everyone will see who is lie and who is right. ^^ Its easy to hurt and its hard to do well.

Edited by tzibu89
  • Like 1

Please' date=' next time when you blame someone of cheating come with proofs[/quote']

I can come and make 1000 video records, but this doesn't matter, because you will not get ban. This kind of cheat is not banable here or anywhere! Just be happy for this!

you dont see the real truth in this sweet story

Yeah i can not see, sorry! Maybe i do not have eyes! Haha - so funny!

Does not matter! You always run with this kind of answer when you must to prove something with arguments! This is not the answer, how when i have 6 people you have 9! You Have more people then me, because you do not wait to picked them one by one! You take everything who you want and after this other leader do not have a choice he just must the get this, who you do not take in your team! But i am 100 % sure that you never will agree with that, because you see everything clearly, then others - "sweet story"! And next answer who i will see - that we are hater's blah-blah! We hate you because we lost, we hate you because you make "Critt Happens" guild! And this is all arguments who you will give us, and who you can give us!

Why i do not see nothing about other guild leaders. why people hate exactly you?

Oh, i forget maybe you are 1st of them all! And you are rank 1!

Yeah i can not see, sorry! Maybe i do not have eyes! Haha - so funny!

Does not matter! You always run with this kind of answer when you must to prove something with arguments! This is not the answer, how when i have 6 people you have 9! You Have more people then me, because you do not wait to picked them one by one! You take everything who you want and after this other leader do not have a choice he just must the get this, who you do not take in your team! But i am 100 % sure that you never will agree with that, because you see everything clearly, then others - "sweet story"! And next answer who i will see - that we are hater's blah-blah! We hate you because we lost, we hate you because you make "Critt Happens" guild! And this is all arguments who you will give us, and who you can give us!

Why i do not see nothing about other guild leaders. why people hate exactly you?

Oh, i forget maybe you are 1st of them all! And you are rank 1!

Maybe other guild leaders cant make RBGs, thats all, and who make RBGs here is like a parazit, its forbidden to make RBGs because some people like you its "lier master" why you dont speak the truth and stop all this bullshit if you joined with us in RBGs, I know better than you what I am, belive me. Why I said everytime when leaders pick members for his team? Do you remember? Of course, You cant remember. I say everytime, "when you pick someone say his name before" I said that exactly because some leaders is too bad and he cant pick. Why I ask everytime leaders " How much you got", "and you?" If I wanted to cheat something why I did that everytime?