Broken 2s Shouldn't Give Titles This Season

Bapss

This is a message for the Big Dawg Juster

Broken 2s Shouldn't Give Titles This Season

The title is pretty self-explanatory.

"But why?"

Because of the bug that has made almost all of the top 20 classes be Hpri + Mage.

The bug of falling under map, has made it impossible to beat even an average Hpri+Mage on Tolvir/BladesEdge/DalaranSewers.

Just look at the front page of 2s, and ask yourself if something seems strange?

Fail_Bug_Abuse.png

:pardon::pardon::pardon::pardon::pardon::pardon::pardon::pardon::pardon::pardon::pardon::pardon:

18/20 of the characters are Priest + Mage. :) Seems legit :good::o:crazy:

Not hating on these players, or saying that they are bad. But cmon now... :mocking:

It is so easy for Hpri+Mage to farm rating just by abusing and bugging you under the map literally EVERY, FUCKING, GAME, that it has taken away any+all competition to the point that I'm not even going to bother queuing 2s anymore. :/ This retarded bug (which still hasn't been fixed for some reason) has literally lost me 80% of 2s games vs mages (even the shit 1.8k ones lol)! :( Meanwhile, before the bug I had a 10000000% positive win-loss vs all Mage teams. :fool:

Either you can't hug a pillar and have to eat ALL CC, or you hug a pillar and get a combination of pom polied/deeped/feared/nova'd/sheeped under the map.

:appl::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

GG, Motherfucker... GG...

Any title better than Glad should never be given for 2s anyway. But the main reason I mentioned it in this season particularly - is because it has been (and still is) broken as fuck and hpri mage has been retardedly OP. I repeat:

18/20 of the characters are Priest + Mage. :) Seems legit :good::o:crazy:

P.s. - Feel free to leave your opinions. I already know there will be loads of the Mages (and Akuyama ofc) on here raging and flaming because they are desperate for the titles that they could never get legitly from 3s, but I'm just saying what everyone is thinking... 2s is a COMPLETE joke this season. I don't expect Juster to do anything about it (just like he hasn't fixed the bug after months), but honestly I don't care that much either - I just wanted to let my opinion on it be known.

NOW QUEUE THE DRAMA AND LET'S SEE SOME PEOPLE GET MAAAAYD!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:clapping:;):heart:

Edited by Bapss
  • Like 5

holy shit, there's some stupid inbred cunts in this thread

by this logic you also shouldn't play hpriest hunter, hell ..you can even play with a feral and roar them under the map too ..as if this wouldn't happen in 3s too, as if it's intentional ..what should I play with?

ps, I've played 1.8k games in total on this server this season, I've won because of idiots falling under the map maybe 10-12 times, implying I wouldn't win them anyway, lols

I don't even care about the title or anything I just play because I'm bored lol

Edited by akuyama

I'm just saying what everyone is thinking... 2s is a COMPLETE joke this season.

this season.

cf959e05111d9591c59e1ac0555f716a.png

d8f4e4b85bde8aa5b18974e12c2be29e.png

Sorry, not here implying anything about skill. Just speaking about balance discussion.

It's a completely pointless discussion in the first place.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4HfB4o6c493SmK1lUCBWQbM5Kxxe4aMA3P9fhUUGvQkQYMh8TGQ

I love you all :heart:

@thread #justthepandawowthings

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

Feel free to leave your opinions. I already know there will be loads of the Mages (and Akuyama ofc) on here raging and flaming because they are desperate for the titles that they could never get legitly from 3s

holy shit, there's some stupid inbred cunts in this thread :mad:

:pardon::pardon::pardon:

Hate to say it... But I told you so! ^^

Edited by Bapss

what is your point? :/

There never ever was such a thing as "balance" in any season. There were just seasons with more variety and with less variety in combs which could compete against top tiers.

And 2s always had less room for skill to beat those top tier combs cause you have less amount of variables (than 3s/5s) allowing lower tier-combs to win/outplay. Therefore I was trying to say that 2s pretty much always was a "joke" in regards for titels.

The first season was very fair and balanced.

edit* haven't played here for too long but i've heard that PvE gear was pretty balanced :)

I never tryharded 2s after they removed title reward from it in S6 so I will now leave this topic since I can't speak from great XP on this. :bye:

Stay classy.

Edited by Autschbatsch

:mocking:;)

Guess you missed this bit - since you'd know it applies to you too.

You obviously don't understand how OP that bug is. Even the games won without putting the enemy team under the map are a joke, because:

To which all I can say is

- - - Updated - - -

The first season was very fair and balanced. All titles were completely deserved.

And yes I said this season is load of shit in comparison. Even 2s is dead because of this bug - what is your point though? :/

he means 2s is a utter joke no matter what season. it will never be good. only statement you can have about 2s in s1 was good queues (better players).

only statement you can have about 2s in s1 was good queues (better players).

I guess you missed the part about falling through under the map every other game? :fool: I think you would understand much easier if you played healer in 2s.

In long dampening games (which is every 2s game), you will almost always get bugged under the map vs a decent Mage team (or even bad ones) and get -22. Because of this it makes it impossible for other teams to get rating. Trust me. Imagine playing two games in 20 mins to get +22 rating, only to then play a 10 min game vs a mage+hpri and get bugged under map, losing -22 rating. This is the 2s ladder atm. Do you understand the problem now? :D

It's just not worth queuing vs hpri mage when you know there is no chance you will walk away with a positive win-loss ratio. Even if you only get bugged once every 3 games (which is being REALLY optimistic), you will have to spend like 30 mins queuing dampening, and will gain fuck all rating. It is just not worth the energy and frustration. I've had many times 2 or 3, even 4, games in a row where I was put under the map vs Hpri Mage lol :mocking:

That is the only reason why there is virtually nothing but Mage+Hpri in the top 20.

Edited by Bapss

can we make a list of top 10 tryhards in pandawow of all time?

1.diablolique

2.random russian

3.random russian

4.random russian

5.akuyama

6.random russian

7.random russian

8.level 32 shaman infront of org begging for gold

9.random russian

10.random russian

11. it's a top 10, why are you reading the 11th?

• Like 2

There never ever was such a thing as "balance" in any season. haven't played here for too long but i've heard that PvE gear was pretty balanced :)

Season 15 and the first season here was actually pretty good and very balanced. Every class was top on ladder and PvE gear was shit on here by then (nobody used it).

I was trying to say that 2s pretty much always was a "joke" in regards for titles. I never tryharded 2s after they removed title reward from it in S6

Yes - Most agree 2s is shit and shouldn't reward titles higher than normal Glad.

+1 Good comment

LOL this thread is dumb af. Excuses are just beyond me.

Excuse 1: Lets cut the whole season from rewards because the ladder is like retail, mages and priests.

Excuse 2: Lets cut the whole season from rewards because the ladder is not like retail, its warrior/mw, dk/mw.

Excuse 3: Lets cut the whole season from rewards because the ladder is not like retail, surv hunters are dominating.

And the excuse about falling under map... you can't be serious, rly? :confused:

If you reset every season because of bugs they're not going to fix, then you might as well never even make a pvp season. There will always be fotm and bugs that are a bit game breaking. Resetting rewards because of it is not an option.

Besides, even if you dont agree, even if admins respond, they wont do sh!t about it.

• Like 1

Excuse 1: Lets cut the whole season from rewards because the ladder is like retail, mages and priests.

Excuse 2: Lets cut the whole season from rewards because the ladder is not like retail, its warrior/mw, dk/mw.

Excuse 3: Lets cut the whole season from rewards because the ladder is not like retail, surv hunters are dominating.

If you reset every season because of bugs they're not going to fix, then you might as well never even make a pvp season. There will always be fotm and bugs that are a bit game breaking. Resetting rewards because of it is not an option.

Besides, even if you dont agree, even if admins respond, they wont do sh!t about it.

R:1 Its not like retail, retail was "balanced".

R:2 About war/dk we want fixes not season cut.

R:3 You dont want to season get canceled cuz its dead, and by the first time u had pass 2k farming randoms and u think u got a chance to get a title. When u finally got 2.2, blaston farmed all your rating and now ure sitted in a hope for a title.

R4: falling under map is abusable, sheep on map, snare him into pillar gg dead.

R5: there is a difference between a normal bug, like low proc chance etc. And game breaking bugs. Like falling under map for getting any sheep/scatter.

You must not comment anything else more here.

- - - Updated - - -

Some? Dude it's a non-negotiable requirement if you're going to play with Akuyama that you abuse those + the M0lten Armour Bug. :mocking::rolleyes:

Only1 mage who i know is not abusing playing with akuyama is abu.

giphy.gif

http://web.archive.org/web/20140925151016/http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/2v2

• Like 1

If you reset every season because of bugs they're not going to fix, then you might as well never even make a pvp season. There will always be fotm and bugs that are a bit game breaking.

Erhm, are you fucking retarded?

This isn't like some "tiny" bug. It's like some broken spell like Ring of Frost was - that's outplayable.

This is literally a win/lose bug - no matter how shit the enemy team is. They could've forced none of your healers CD's + you could've been shitting on them all game, and now you're about to win at 60% dampening.. - JK it doesn't matter! pom poly under the map CY@@@@@@@@ :bye::good::appl:

There was nothing anywhere near as broken as this in the first season... Name me something as retarded as this bug, or tell me how you are meant to win when you fall under the map please? Lmfao :fool:

I already know your answer - you can't, because it's not some "tiny bug", so stop pretending that it is, or that it has only been bugged for a week or two in the mid season - it's been here for the entire last 2 months, (and the end is when it matters for those who don't know) ffs..

Edited by Bapss