Broken 2s Shouldn't Give Titles This Season

Bapss

All i read here is that dion is cocky bout akuyama getting titles?

Go take some English reading lessons please. I was pissed about falling under the map every game, which was making it impossible to beat Hpri Mage in 2s.

It's fixed now though so I take back my original post. :)

People wintrading like no tomorrow, spanish people using flyhacks in arena when they're about to lose, pandawow lieing about the population on homepage. Like currently says 900 online on fun realm, when theres about 5 ppl in elwynn forest and couple more around que npc. Yes im 100% sure that these other 890 people farming tmog and doing pve.

• 2 weeks later...
lol, isn't nearly every r1 mage/priest the same people? It's not like 18 different players are getting rank 1. I've seen Aku and Kagu asking people if they want free rank 1 title on their chars because they're bored af. Not defending them because the comp is pretty retarded, but seriously.

lol, isn't nearly every r1 mage/priest the same people? It's not like 18 different players are getting rank 1. I've seen Aku and Kagu asking people if they want free rank 1 title on their chars because they're bored af. Not defending them because the comp is pretty retarded, but seriously.

they r stealing accounts

cause they want to occupate spots from 1-18 i guess, so no one else will get any titles.

Once again, 3s should be the only bracket that you get titles. 2s has never been and never will be balanced. And, regarding the wintraders, wouldn't more people queueing more often be easier to distinguish a wintrader from an actually good player? Wintrading is pretty obvious, if they have more than 100 wins and less than 10 losses, it's definitely a wintrade at this point as first of all, the only teams that queue are either rank 1 or there's no queues at all. Also, nobody has proof of them actually winning a 3s game, and nobody has ever fought them in a 3s game. I would contact the players with 100+ - 10- win/loss and ask them to provide some sort of proof regarding their unnaturally good rating. If they can't, I ban them and reset their rating. Problem solved.

Note: I don't care how good you are, you don't go 130-3 in 3s on a private server that has been known to be buggy, especially in arenas.

It's not like 18 different players are getting rank 1. I've seen Aku and Kagu asking people if they want free rank 1 title on their chars because they're bored af. Not defending them because the comp is pretty retarded, but seriously.

Yeah but the thing is, (that as i already explained in my first post), they only got the rating on all these chars when the Falling Under Map bug existed - because nobody could counter them. If you watch now, they can't even gain rating because they spend 99% of the time dodging lol.

requeriments to play with akuyama:

- you have to be a mage

- you have to abuse armor and incanters ward bug

- you have to be able to play at least 18/7 (6 hours to sleep per day)

- you have to dodge hunter teams like eccay

doing this you can get all r1 and glad spots

Honestly, Akuyama is the biggest Tryhard on this server, I have a question: If there was no titles in 2s would u que 3s?

Most likely I would be playing 3s, as an rdruid for that matter.

requeriments to play with akuyama:

- you have to be a mage

- you have to abuse armor and incanters ward bug

- you have to be able to play at least 18/7 (6 hours to sleep per day)

- you have to dodge hunter teams like eccay

doing this you can get all r1 and glad spots

The cries of a wageslave whose jealous of my life which is pretty sad as it is anyways ._.

FYI, I sniped Eccay and he's the one who is dodging me, rofl, even when he sometimes wins randomly from globaling the Mage unexpectedly. I only dodge rshaman lock and rshaman warrior :)

Edited by akuyama

Most likely I would be playing 3s, as an rdruid for that matter.

The cries of a wageslave whose jealous of my life which is pretty sad as it is anyways ._.

FYI, I sniped Eccay and he's the one who is dodging me, rofl, even when he sometimes wins randomly from globaling the Mage unexpectedly. I only dodge rshaman lock and rshaman warrior :)

Actually when i faced you with eccay we didnt won by oneshotting some1 lol ? It was dampening + u guys were out of cds

I have a question: If there was no titles in 2s would u que 3s?

You should ask yourself why the server is dying in the first place . And its not that hard to understand why.

Titles are not the reason for that and they don't mean jack shit right now . They never really did but regardless no one will come back to pwow to play 3s just to get the title LOL . The problem is deeper.

@Thread .

This thread is honestly sad cause suddenly someone falls under the map and we make a huge deal out of it when in reality there have been sooo many SMALL bugs in the past that gave an undeserved r1 title and no one gave attention to them cause "no one" understood how small-innocent bugs can have a huge outcome in arenas or because there wasn't someone like Dionysus who would make a huge thread out of it. There are so many examples but ofc I wont name anyone .

Also, mage priest played correctly (without the bug) is "a huge counter" to the 90% of the braindead playerbase quing 2s , and if you go nolifer mode at mid summer while the server is already dying ,.... well that explains why mage priest is all u see .

Last but not least, its a bit ironic that everybody is asking for pwow to become a good pvp server with a good player base when in the forums all you see is retards flaming players who are tryharding and really good at the game even though bugs are sometimes a part of their gameplay ... but that's just pwow right ??

Edited by podara33