Broken 2s Shouldn't Give Titles This Season

Bapss

This thread is honestly sad cause suddenly someone falls under the map and we make a huge deal out of it when in reality there have been sooo many SMALL bugs

Except it was not a small bug. It was literally free win every game so long as you lived long enough for someone to stand close to a pillar lol. It is the only reason they got their rating, otherwise Akuyama would've spent all season begging for people like me not to queue vs him, like he always did in the first couple of seasons.

Honestly, Akuyama is the biggest Tryhard on this server, I have a question: If there was no titles in 2s would u que 3s?

In fairness, he did actually try to queue 3s today (as Tier1 comp RMP with Alexisren), but... he faced a random 1.5 team queueing DK, Afflock, Rdruid and got raped - multiple times and dodged lmao. :rofl_mini:

I never even saw a single Scleave above 2.8 on retail, yet alone with a Rdruid? :/ It's such a non-comp that literally NOBODY played it. Idk how anyone can get farmed by that shit as RMP lol. :mocking:

Akuyama will probably never queue 3s ever again now :( Poor guy will resort back to his old tactic of:

"playing 1000000000000 2s games vs randoms and dodging all good teams"..

:rofl_mini:

R.I.P AKUYAMA :cry:

Edited by Bapss

Except it was not a small bug. It was literally free win every game so long as you lived long enough for someone to stand close to a pillar lol.:

That's the whole point . That there have been small bugs which were actually huge but they got no attention because they weren't so obvious neither they were beyond the physics of the game like falling undermap . And people got r1 by abusing them . This happens every season.

I wont recall these bugs cause people will get offended and I don't wanna start drama.

This happens every season.

You have got to be joking? I played the first two seasons and there was nothing even anywhere close to this! Were there class bugs? Yes. But the bugs were pretty much balanced and fixes were handed out evenly.

Ultimately you could still outplay class bugs - but there is no outplaying someone bugging you under the map - even if you have EVERY cd and whole team 100%, it's over. It was like being able to D/C or DDOS your opponent if they walk or get feared anywhere near a pillar.

Tl;dr - No offence, but you are talking out of your asshole..

Edited by Bapss

the bugs were pretty much balanced and fixes were handed out evenly.

idk what to say to this . ill just assume that you are drunk af or that you never saw how some classes played on previous seasons . but then again if you don't play some classes on a high level you cant understand whats wrong with them . maybe the ones you played were fine or idk ill just pass this ..........

Besides that falling undermap was always a thing . The thing that upsets you is that you wouldn't get respawed back ?? like 15 seconds of falling down is not enough for someone to kill your partner or to make you use major cds that otherwise you wouldn't use and that would usually cost you the game ..... fucking plzzzzzzzz

And don't tell me that people were waiting cause that was rare af .

12 seconds of falling down is not enough for someone to kill your partner

Maybe for a dogshit player like you, but no not the rest of us. ;)

Are you seriously trying to equate 12 seconds of cc (which only happened on Tol'vir), with being completely kicked from Arena? :fool: lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Retarded much? Pls stop you are just embarrassing yourself and digging a deeper pit.

Edited by Bapss

Maybe for a dogshit player like you, but no not the rest of us. ;)

Are you seriously trying to equate 12 seconds of cc (which only happened on Tol'vir), with being completely kicked from Arena? :fool: lol

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Retarded much? Pls stop you are just embarrassing yourself and digging a deeper pit.

So wait lemme understand your logic :

You are saying that falling for lets say 12 seconds under the map and then being put into a new full cc chain because they know where you will respawn (center of the arena) , because that is what would usually happen , DESCRIBES A BALANCED AND PLAYBLE ARENA GAME .

Because being kicked out of the arena yea its the worse thing that could happen , but the other "lighter" version of the bug didn't have any significant impact in arenas right ?

Like we have to reach the worst case scenario in order to start bitching about balance in arena .

But as long as we are winning games no bug does really matter right ? I guess that's your logic.

Its sad that this comes from somebody who used to play retail on a good lvl . Really fucking sad .

Edited by podara33

So wait lemme understand your logic

wow.. you still don't understand? Holy shit you are so fucking slow lol! But okay... I will read your aids message for fun:

You are saying that falling for lets say 12 seconds under the map and then being put into a new full cc chain because they know where you will respawn (center of the arena) , because that is what would usually happen , DESCRIBES A BALANCED AND PLAYBLE ARENA GAME.

Yes it's playable - your team just popped all their defensives and ran around pillar until you could continue playing. Even vs the top teams this was easy to do, so it was never 100% loss like the other bug, and you wouldn't lose with all your spells off cd. How is this so hard for you to understand you stupid cunt? :fool:

Because being kicked out of the arena yea its the worse thing that could happen , but the other "lighter" version of the bug didn't have any significant impact in arenas right?

Earlier you insisted that there were bugs just like the one which I think was uniquely OP and fucked this season, but now you are admitting that they were not the same level of bug? Instead you admit it was a initially a "lighter" version. So will you make up your fucking mind up?

The lighter version was signifigant in comparison. There really is no comparison, its: 12 seconds cc vs instant death. I can't believe you could be such an autistic fuck not to understand the difference. You could still win countless games vs the top 2s/3s teams even when falling under the map 5 times in a game and lower rated teams you could've fell under 20 times and it wouldn't of mattered.

Another thing you seem to stupid to understand, is that it mostly only happened on Tol'vir, so you still had a 75% chance of getting an unbugged map. But as I already said, falling through the map 90% of the time didn't determined who was going to win because you could still use you cds and EASILY survive.. It's just like 8 seconds of being out of range of your teammate, and you will still allowed to cast - it was hardly instant death.

THERE HAS NEVER BEEN ANY BUG ANYWHERE CLOSE TO THE FALLING UNDER MAP BUG THAT LASTED MONTHS.

Really Podara I don't know what your ingame names are but you must be a fucking troll or just retarded irl. You obvious know nothing about this game, so can you please us all a favour and just shut the fuck up already?

Edited by Bapss

Yes it's playable - your team just popped all their defensives and ran around pillar until you could continue playing. ?

this ....

If you are ok with this happening then there is no point arguing cause I wont even try to argue with this logic, even if I did ... my bad I guess...

"As long as we can respawn after falling under the map, anything else can happen and the server would be still playable and balanced" , this is basically what you are saying.

I'm out peace.

Edited by podara33

"As long as we can respawn after falling under the map, anything else can happen and the server would be still playable and balanced" , this is basically what you are saying.

You just quoted what I said and I didn't say that it would be balanced. I was just replying to the comment you keep spamming that:

Instant Death - is the same thing as - 8 secs of cc

But last comment you changed your mind, and said it was lesser bug. So basically you did all this typing for nothing. I don't know why it's taken 2 pages of you writing dumb shit to realise this though?

Next time I see you comment on a thread I will just ignore it. "Don't feed the troll" as they say.

Edited by Bapss

You just quoted what I said and I didn't say that it would be balanced. I was just replying to the comment you keep spamming that:

Instant Death - is the same thing as - 8 secs of cc

But last comment you changed your mind, and said it was lesser bug. So basically you did all this typing for nothing. I don't know why it's taken 2 pages of you writing dumb shit to realise this though?

Next time I see you comment on a thread I will just ignore it. "Don't feed the troll" as they say.

For the comps I play in 2s , 8+ sec of bugged cc is equal to insta death as you call it .

Stop twisting my words , I just called it a lighter bug cause this is what you think it is . When from my pov the 2 versions of the bug are totally the same . if you don't get it its fine ... god damn dude

And the quote was like a sum of everything you said , at least that's what I understood.

We obviously have different opinions on this so lets end it here . No harsh feelings. You don't have to explain yourself again .

From my pov the 2 versions of the bug are totally the same.[/Quote]

I can't beleive you are still commenting... :D :rofl_mini: The worst part is I can tell you're not trolling - you're just stupid as fuck..

Just look at how you keep completely contradicting yourself.. Two things can't be "totally the same" if one is "Lighter" than the other... :fool:

So can you please just stfu already? lol

For the comps I play in 2s, 8+ sec of cc is equal to insta death

Do i really need to explain why this comment is retarded?

If 8 seconds of being out of range of your teammate = instant death to you - well then you or your arena partner are just bad. It doesn't make the bugs the same, as you have already admitted.

The original bug was only on 1 map, and really I don't believe anyone can be that bad to die in 8 seconds. It's hard to even kill someone who is afk in 8 seconds with burst.

Now, could you stop spamming this thread with your stupid opinion please? :/ Nobody cares or wants to read this shit.. I feel like i'm trying to explain to you that 1+1=2 and you're like "DEEERP BUT I THINK 1+1+5" lol

Edited by Bapss

I can't beleive you are still commenting... :D :rofl_mini: The worst part is I can tell you're not trolling - you're just stupid as fuck..

Just look at how you keep completely contradicting yourself.. Two things can't be "totally the same" if one is "Lighter" than the other... :fool:

So can you please just stfu already? lol

Do i really need to explain why this comment is retarded?

If 8 seconds of being out of range of your teammate = instant death to you - well then you or your arena partner are just bad. It doesn't make the bugs the same, as you have already admitted.

The original bug was only on 1 map, and really I don't believe anyone can be that bad to die in 8 seconds. It's hard to even kill someone who is afk in 8 seconds with burst.

Now, could you stop spamming this thread with your stupid opinion please? :/ Nobody cares or wants to read this shit.. I feel like i'm trying to explain to you that 1+1=2 and you're like "DEEERP BUT I THINK 1+1+5" lol

LMAO dude wtf xDDD

Since this thread is mostly about 2s you could think that double dps comps exist as well . And yeah 8 seconds, which could lead to 20 seconds is a fucking lot .

As I said every bug affects each class/comp in a different way that's why you cant understand my logic but I feel like I'm talking to a 10year old at this point.

For you this recent version of the bug was huge , for me it was from a fucking decade ago like many other bugs ... get it ?

Now lets move on with our lives plzzzzzzzzz . Everything that had to be said , was said .

Edited by podara33

This thread.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/ssb/images/8/8d/Bruh.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141104062201

I can understand both sides and would I personally would like a different glad cut in 2s but it is what it is. Pandawow makes progress and that's all that matters for me.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

Podara it is not a matter of "from my perspective". The falling under the map and being kicked from arena bug (which lasted for months) is by far the biggest bug that there has ever been on here during the seasons i've played here. Non others come close. Now stop spam and stfu already you dumbass troll Edited by Bapss

nice, its 3 am now and just caught zanked wintrading in his paladin and druid with eccay. id have recorded that, but the question now is: WHO isnt wintrading ?

Hahhahahahhahah ive just alerted repitch about it, he was doing the wintrader steps, unfortunely i needed to log off.

Hahhahahahhahah ive just alerted repitch about it, he was doing the wintrader steps, unfortunely i needed to log off.

ye u told me about it, but idk what to believe in anymore. if some1 could clarify, that'd be nice.

i actually dont give 2 shits about ppl doing anything in 2s. its a jacked ass shit bracket and people base it off of skill on this server. congrats, you know how to cc your focus target and kill the other player.

#neverchangetarget

#nevercrosscc

#2s->3s=pandawow

#2sisskill3sisforbaddies

#ique2scuzno1que3s

#justpandawow

stupid stuff...

- - - Updated - - -

season ends on monday. 2 days for random plebs to dodge and wintrade

nice, its 3 am now and just caught zanked wintrading in his paladin and druid with eccay. id have recorded that, but the question now is: WHO isnt wintrading ?

He wintraded because he wanted a rank 1 title. I think this is the funniest screenshot of him and Eccay's wintrade:

I don't know why on his druid he's saying:

"LOL. Is your pala afk? Nps kill. Free rating"

Lmao.. As if we don't know all know that Zanked = Kundaly and Ostosgetapal. He didn't even join 2vs2, he just joined 2vs1 with his druid @ 4.00am. Could you be more obvious? hehe :mocking:

Gz on his title though. :heart: I'm sure he's very proud :cool::o

Edited by Bapss