can't log

gucci

can you hurry up to fix that??????why you are always so slow,what are you doing now?half of the server can't log at the moment..how the fuck every time a fucking problem will appear from nothing,what are you doing with that server...jesus christ

It's server side problem be patient. We already informed administration about this issue and they will fix it as fast they can.

did i ask you?you are just a moderator,not administrator,i want answer from administrators,because i wonder what are they doing and why they are so slow and how every time a stupid problem appears..i dont give a shit about your answers since you are just minor and your answers doesn't even make sence..

It's server side problem be patient.

you don't say?do you think that i don't know if it's server's problem?why do you even answer

they cant sleep all day right?

Obviously they can... As we see :D People are waiting for hours to log in the game including me and my friends and we still cant. ''Good job '' to pandawow staff [Dev's ,Gm's] .. shame.. they should do something about this , someone should be online through the night in case something like this happen.. because now a lot of players cant log in .

+For you it might be day,for them night. In my case its night. Depends where you are :D

Holy shit relax folks jeez..... I don't know how many people have even access to fix this issue and those people have a life aswell. Will not kill you to not be able to play for 1evening. Cross is not DCing as much since they switched servers aswell....