fun+x100?? better server?

vergatoro

hello 1 question why you guys just dont make 1 realm... ( pandawow ) fun + x100.... more people idk.. pandawow its a little bit dead atm.. :shock:

fun lol, wtf is this question

there are more people on x100 because of human % poblation reference, 80% of people in earth is retarded, so same in pandawow, but maybe 60% of the players are retarded and play x100 realm, just cuz they want to level up and get gear like retards in bg with 200k hp during 1 week, + no profesions or enchants, gems, i think they are extreme retarded

Edited by Señorpujo

fun lol, wtf is this question

there are more people on x100 because of human % poblation reference, 80% of people in earth is retarded, so same in pandawow, but maybe 60% of the players are retarded and play x100 realm, just cuz they want to level up and get gear like retards in bg with 200k hp during 1 week, + no profesions or enchants, gems, i think they are extreme retarded

well.. fun realm its dead everyone quits

• Administrators
The server is dieng because it seems like the gms dont give any fucks anymore, everyone is doing what they want, wintrading, srcipting, hacking...

And the gms doesnt even fix any major pvp bugs, they rather fix lvl 15 quest. And you wonder why everyone quits lol

Give me some time to implement all about what i've said, also i've good news about PVP fixes in the future, but i don't want to say it at the moment, you'll see it in some days.

• Like 1