zeox and his ban hammer

riplmao

Yes, i need some proofs, after i can try to find something, without this at the moment i can't spend my time checking everyone.

You don't need a proof at all. the whole Community here can tell you that this guys are wintrader since NOONE EVER played against them and still they are in top 10 lol.

Just a please that you can check this guys ... i can swear on everything i have that this guys are wintraders ...

You can't just say that wintraders will get banned at the end of the s. because they were enough who still got their title *cough* saadx *cough*

dis mak me criiiiiiiiii ;(

if you read this is pewds accent, then you're good

Magetrainery & Wodmage will be hard to catch if you don't check their logs right now or anytime soon, as they actually que legit games now. the more they que legit, the harder it is for you, zeox, to find the wintrade logs.

- - - Updated - - -

remember: 14.09.16 time: 16:37 PM GMT + 1 is the date & time they wintraded. can't you just search for that day?

• Administrators

New list of wintraders.

My gratulations to everyone who is listed below, you won ban and your rating is removed.

Ghbnjf

Ошешник

Lopmm

Lollalff

Вортол

Ssdsdsser

Милашиника

Golovarez

Madevil

Святойтрах

Lwexwfvez

Guildfriends

Snípérwéápón

Änätömïïä

Matsurika

Papiman

Линдсия

Самолюбие

Ancordz

Derzay

Wëintrã

Rum

Determine

Wustenfuchs

Asatru

Kraq

Ðéadly

Maeiev

Kraq

Monnse

Racknarock

Fadic

Tupapacaza

Darkgooz

Menethyl

Hellroom

• Like 2

Last season dartmeganz did 92-1 with his team at SEASON START, u faced him 2-3 times, and now u faced this guys and autchs got raped. As zeox said, you cant ban some1 without proofs.

i think it was 4 but thats irrelevant, Zeox, can you reset the rating of Luccixd or w/e the name of the #3 on the ladder is?

Kofeek banned him for wintrading, not just his rating needs to be reset.

• Like 1

• Administrators
I understand that, but trust me that just like others that got banned (Chainzrow etc.) this guy is wintrading too, he's the exact same case. EVERYONE can guarantee it.

Why you are so self-confident? Why do you think that we should do all what you say?

What if Autschbatsch write something like "Hey, Zeox, ban Adlairo and remove his rating, he is wintrading, trust me, i don't have any proofs, but i know that he is!". I should ban you and remove rating? He even has gladiator title, so i can trust him more than you.

If you don't stop writing this about any proofs, i will start ignoring your messages.

• Like 3

Why you are so self-confident? Why do you think that we should do all what you say?

What if Autschbatsch write something like "Hey, Zeox, ban Adlairo and remove his rating, he is wintrading, trust me, i don't have any proofs, but i know that he is!". I should ban you and remove rating? He even has gladiator title, so i can trust him more than you.

If you don't stop writing this about any proofs, i will start ignoring your messages.

It's just that they're assuming they're wintrading due to the win/loss ratio. It's a bit suspicious to go 150-2 or something simmilar. Then again, it's the pandawow team that checks logs so you and them decide who to ban.

• Like 1

Okay, seems fair, but it's still so obvious, like his score his impossible, like NOBODY here can get a score that good if they are not cheating / wintrading, nobody faces him, and pretty much nobody knows him either. That is why that comparison can't be made, sure u can't ban just on "trust" alone but there have been others being banned with the nearly identical proof, and because everybody knows they are wintrading because of how obvious it is. No offense however, you have cleaned this server for a huge amount of wintraders so a ton of kudos to you for that.

Good post Zeox +1.