Gate

1. Demonic Gateway

2. Description of the problem: The Gateway takes too long to get ready, it should be really fast compared to PandaWoW's version.

3. How it must work: When you "summon" Demonic Gateway it should "build up" quick and be usable after a really really short time. Also should display a buff on the Warlock that shows the charges the Gateway has, the buff is also the time the Gateway has (15 minutes when the Gateway is prepared for use).

4. Date when you tested it: 17.9.2016

5. Realm: Fun

6. Priority of the problem: 4/10, in 3s against some comps it can be more important so for 3s 6/10

7. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG_bGihAiXE&index=18&list=PL1W5WUsCErClsDCSLTCPNPVsf99gxCoJ2 He finished the cast at 0:40 and the gateway was ready at 0:45

Also should display a buff on the Warlock that shows the charges the Gateway has

Can you show me if this is 5.4.8? They patched gateway ALOT during the whole expansion. I think they removed the buff with 5.4 or something ( it's irrelevant for me so I'm not certain )

The Gateway takes too long to get ready' date=' it should be really fast compared to PandaWoW's version.[/quote']

I am pretty sure that it should be like this: after you finished the cast it should take exactely 7seconds until you can use gateway the first time with the first charge, all post charges will get generated in a 10second period.

I tested it and on pandawow it takes 10seconds for the FIRST charge. So yea, you might be correct.

Can you show me if this is 5.4.8? They patched gateway ALOT during the whole expansion. I think they removed the buff with 5.4 or something ( it's irrelevant for me so I'm not certain )

Pretty sure that's 5.4 at the end due to the upload date, his buffs for the legendary quest chain and everything. So yes the buff should be on the warlock, not the gateway.

Also, gateway doesn't despawn if the warlock dies. Not entirely sure that's how it's supposed to work.

Pretty sure that's 5.4 at the end due to the upload date' date='[/quote']

Then look at my upload. Which was the first on live at EU.

Release 09.03.2013

*Ah LUL I misread yea he the quest that late and still had the gateway buff.... :fool: Yea ok that must been 5.4 from the date on. So the gateway buff is missing.

( I somehow understood that you meant green fire got released at his upload-ish date ) It got added 5.2 = proof for gateway *....

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Green_fire_quest_chain

Also' date=' gateway doesn't despawn if the warlock dies. Not entirely sure that's how it's supposed to work.[/quote']

It should despawn when the warlock dies, but I don't mind fixing that part last :pardon:

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • 2 weeks later...