On-use Trinket

Autschbatsch

1. On-use Trinkets like http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=102633/prideful-gladiators-badge-of-dominancescreenshot

2. It does not trigger alot of the times when you press it. I have my "Dark Soul" in the same hotkey as my on-use*

3. It should always trigger on the first press.

4. 16 September 2016

5. Fun

6. 6/10 When I watch my replay I see it alot not going off eventhough I clearly got Dark Soul active and therefore pressed the hotkey..... Makes a huge burst difference (4k spell x2 on crits +90%+ on a Chaos Bolt mastery....

afcca41ab1e0cfb1c12e78746313208f.gif

If anyone can clarify or give me your insight why this is happening feel free to enlighten me....

bb6e7d460ba9867ab16cfbc57f73ae6b.png

This is the macro getting pressed.

*edit* Btw it does not matter in which order the macro is written.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • 1 month later...
just clic the burst macro 2-3 times and u won't have this problem

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/azbMrKN_460sa.gif

If you have to mesh it alot after you CASTED an actual cast with castbar you will waste like 0.5seconds at least therefore increasing your chaos bolt cast time by this amount.

• 2 weeks later...

This can easily be a huge problem for classes such as death knights, and who knows what else, I don't know much about it although for example: using on-use trinket before gargoyle gives you a damage increase as opposed to casting gargoyle then using on-use trinket as it snapshots and isn't dynamic, it's also retardedly inconvenient and frustratingly annoying, so who ever says press your macro twice, fuck you

jeez, what kind of scum am I helping these broken, overtuned DKs do EVEN more damage?

Edited by akuyama
This can easily be a huge problem for classes such as death knights, and who knows what else, I don't know much about it although for example: using on-use trinket before gargoyle gives you a damage increase as opposed to casting gargoyle then using on-use trinket as it snapshots and isn't dynamic, it's also retardedly inconvenient and frustratingly annoying, so who ever says press your macro twice, fuck you

jeez, what kind of scum am I helping these broken, overtuned DKs do EVEN more damage?

dk is nerfed, if you die to a dk ur bad

kappa

• 6 months later...