#6 Linley

#9 Quinyu

#10 Leylin

#12 Rumei

#13 Ddøskid

#14 Wodmage

#15 Genocides

Magetrainery = Wodmage = Abu

Didn't see him anywhere on the ladder till the recent days.

All the others are just random wintraders.

What can I say? Luve it. Pushing legit people down the ladder, hehe.

46d5ffde35835394d0d3e7e5d2b931a4.png

Just matter of time before you see only randoms in the top 20 and there's nothing we players can do about it. :D

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=196809

https://imgur.com/a/czj27

Im just wondering if anything will be done about this at the end of season. I'm pretty sceptical at the moment regarding this matter.

Is that ironic or ??

This happens every season and will happen every season if they don't find a solution about it , like the "new site" that will allow us to see what arena games everyone has played against who etc , or maybe "hire" some more INGAME stuff so that they can do what we do everyday (reporting etc)

Like all these reports regarding wintraders are kinda pointless cause in the end not all wintraders get punished and until they get punished the damage has already been done to the ladder . Giving titles is dumb in the first place with all the existing bugs right now so let pandawow focus on major bugs for the future .

I didn't say that wintraders should not get banned but its dumb for all of you to give them so much attention except some special occasions like diabolique, raou etc... you get what I mean .

This is the current state of pwow . better spamm the threads with ideas to make the server better rather than "spamming" ban this guy ban that guy... but that's just my opinion

Is that ironic or ??

This happens every season and will happen every season if they don't find a solution about it , like the "new site" that will allow us to see what arena games everyone has played against who etc , or maybe "hire" some more INGAME stuff so that they can do what we do everyday (reporting etc)

Like all these reports regarding wintraders are kinda pointless cause in the end not all wintraders get punished and until they get punished the damage has already been done to the ladder . Giving titles is dumb in the first place with all the existing bugs right now so let pandawow focus on major bugs for the future .

I didn't say that wintraders should not get banned but its dumb for all of you to give them so much attention except some special occasions like diabolique, raou etc... you get what I mean .

This is the current state of pwow . better spamm the threads with ideas to make the server better rather than "spamming" ban this guy ban that guy... but that's just my opinion

nah

when you know how pwow fix bugs and then not grant titles, what's the point of pushing? What's your goal then when you can't do proper world pvp cause everyone has full pve gear with that stupid op trinket that increases your cd recovery rate by like 40-50%? you hate pve, you hate duels cause its stupid as hell. you have already full gear. so what's the point when you only enjoy doing arena?

not granting title cause of bugs is the dumbest thing i've heard, im sorry, but that makes no sense.

"its dumb for all of you to give them so much attention except some special occasions"

what? why only diabloque, raou etc? the more we talk about it, the better. only way to actually remind the staff that theyre cheating (even tho it probably wont do anything, but then again, why would we talk about diabloque and raou then?)

ppl will wintrade every season, no doubt about that, but this is the first season we've actually seen so f***ing many cheaters on the ladder. never seen 11 wintraders/cheaters on the first page before.

hire more gms to find wintraders? well, thats one thing. but you need to know that the gms that play don't actually play the game (they don't know anything about the ladder. they only ban/mute if you provide pics/videos. what happend about being unique and did something nothing else did? every gm on this server seems to be the same. acting like robots) and they have no clue about 3s (in other words; they dont care about 3s, unless we report them... good luck lmfao).

the website? it will definitely help a little. but smart wintraders will not get caught, and we've seen all the wintraders on page 1 in 3s. they are plain stupid, but wont be punished cause zeox and juster wont listen to us when we tell them that theyre wintrading.

all you need to do is que with 5 other people and make it look legit. that's all. its so easy to do here, but they ban some people based on assumptions, instead of real facts.

instead of just saying that we're saying they're wintrading to get them punished for no reason, then go and check their logs instead...

why didnt all of them get punished? what happend to wodmage?

"wodmage was sold" and? check his new mage.... botabu & magetrainery....

this server is so wintrade friendly. why not just remove all the rating on all characters and instead of banning them, piss them off with removing their conquest points & gear.

i see that's your opinion, but idk how you can think that way tbh.

Edited by Repitchx

nah

when you know how pwow fix bugs and not granting titles, what's the point of pushing? What's your goal then when you can't do proper world pvp cause everyone has full pve gear with that stupid op trinket that increases your cd recovery rate by like 40-50%? you hate pve, you hate duels cause its stupid as hell. you have already full gear. so what's the point when you only enjoy doing arena?

not granting title cause of bugs is the dumbest thing i've heard, im sorry, but that makes no sense.

"its dumb for all of you to give them so much attention except some special occasions"

what? why only diabloque, raou etc? the more we talk about it, the better. only way to actually remind the staff that theyre cheating (even tho it probably wont do anything, but then again, why would we talk about diabloque and raou then?)

ppl will wintrade every season, no doubt about that, but this is the first season we've actually seen so f***ing many cheaters on the ladder. never seen 11 wintraders/cheaters on the first page before.

hire more gms to find wintraders? well, thats one thing. but you need to know that the gms that play don't actually play and they have no clue about 3s (in other words; they dont care about 3s, unless we report them... good luck lmfao).

the website? it will definitely help a little. but smart wintraders will not get caught, and we've seen all the wintraders on page 1 in 3s. they are plain stupid, but wont be punished cause zeox and juster wont listen to us when we tell them that theyre wintrading.

all you need to do is que with 5 other people and make it look legit. that's all. its so easy to do here, but they ban some people based on assumptions, instead of real facts.

instead of just saying that we're saying they're wintrading to get them punished for no reason, then go and check their logs instead...

why didnt all of them get punished? what happend to wodmage? dionysus should get 60-80 rating removed.

"wodmage was sold" and? check his new mage.... botabu & magetrainery....

this server is so wintrade friendly. why not just remove all the rating on all characters and instead of banning them, piss them off with removing their conquest points & gear.

i see that's your opinion, but idk how you can think that way tbh.

My point is simply that pwow should come up with something and solve the problem once and for all which is not that hard. cause the server wont go anywhere if they sit there and just ban after 1 month somebody that has been wintrading for a far long time .

And yes top priority bugs affect the ladder that's why I think giving titles is dumb . but that is just another story and has been discussed in the past .

Regarding wintraders again , I dont think its that hard to wintrade from 2k to 2.2,2.3 that is r1 so even if you ban the existing ones , new will appear in a blink of an eye .

That's why I think pwow should take a different approach and start caring more about this by being faster with bans or come up with another solution .

I hate wintraders more than you think so you dont have to explain anything . Its about looking forward that's all

edit : I wont respond to all of your points cause cba ill just say that right now there is no point to push with the current state of the game after seeing how the devs deal with these problems . so yeah ... maybe if the server had 5 guys like zeox the server would be totally different...

Edited by podara33

2 new wintraders in the ladder, boiz

cant wait for the season to end to see wintraders getting rewarded and pushing all the legit players below r20 :D

9ae438d7b2060a3880259300af2b95a1.png

players that are active in the 3s community, knows who is legit and who is a wintrader. over half of the ladder in 3s is wintrading, lolol.

• Like 1

Not without seriously going through and purging out all the known wintraders first. What's the point of doing so if you can't get anywhere near the top of the ladder cause some wintrader holds the top spot and you can't knock him down?

maybe they could implement some way to not alow same IP adress to enter the same arena, so people won't be able to que with other accounts and join to the same arena to wintrade, is posible?

maybe they could implement some way to not alow same IP adress to enter the same arena, so people won't be able to que with other accounts and join to the same arena to wintrade, is posible?

that's awful. what if you play with your friends via the same net? what about if you play with ur brother?...

Zeox said that he's going to make logs on the new website so you can see who the player is going against. However, like on Firestorm, I suspect all the person has to do is leave with their other chars and the logs won't show the games but there might be a fix around this which would be good.