Costume transmog gear from future patches

Repitchx

Do you think this is a cool idea?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this is a cool idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • If they can manage both fixing bugs and do this, then yes.

There was a server called 'Wowbeez'. Not sure if anyone played there or heard of it, but on that server you could get MoP transmog items (it was a 4.3.4 server).

Would it be possible to do it here as well? Add WoD & maybe in the future Legion items? If I recall correctly, all he did was adding some MPQ files. I don't know anything about coding, so don't ask me. I just think it would be really cool.

The gameplay is still the same, it's just for the visuals. =)

6d700fe21a55108b5be08e7badf6695b.jpg

30b5cd5446938379b7cdf0f6fe1bbc31.jpg

5135a7a597eeaa7b1123cca589079388.jpg

fb71e85cf5974ae17eb02aa3dedad276.jpg

e2da8ea81fd08a2bd97e6270e6b1d7fe.jpg

91abc707cef3fba783412a0bd635f569.jpg

Tudi aka the developer on that server even managed to add mounts & visuals.

Would anyone like this? Of course I want bug fixes first, but after we're become more stable with everything, I think it would be cool.

• Like 2

• Administrators

Yes, maybe it could be great, but let me explain one thing.

If we do this - every player should download additional MPQ files, or they won't see this models. We can't do this, because we have big online and we will loose some players, because they won't download this files, they even don't know that we have forum..

If we do this - every player should download additional MPQ files, or they won't see this models. We can't do this, because we have big online and we will loose some players, because they won't download this files, they even don't know that we have forum..

Yes, I know and that was an issue on that server too.

What Tudi did on that server, was to announce in-game about those files. He also made a costume launcher (had a normal one too, but for people that didn't know how to add files, the costume one was easier)

He made an auto message that repeated every 5 min or so

They said that pandwow is intended to be Blizzlike, but overall i don't think that it is a good idea, some models crashed players (Gnomes if you remember)

If they do it properly, then it won't

And when they say "blizzlike", they mean bug-wise.

If this was going to be exactly like a retail server, then start removing all the npcs that grant you free stuff on fun, remove the spectator npc.

List goes on :p

If they do it properly, then it won't

And when they say "blizzlike", they mean bug-wise.

If this was going to be exactly like a retail server, then start removing all the npcs that grant you free stuff on fun, remove the spectator npc.

List goes on :p

xFun is different from x100.

I'm talking about x100, but both realms would be affected by the new added custom things ( MPQ Files) , therefore yeah.... it wouldn't be Pandaria

xFun is different from x100.

I'm talking about x100, but both realms would be affected by the new added custom things ( MPQ Files) , therefore yeah.... it wouldn't be Pandaria

Don't need to add it to x100 then. you can do so much to prevent this.

make a seperate vote/donation page for x100 & fun

make a vendor in game and sells the gear for a currency? maybe shit ton of conquest points so we have something to spend them on

again, make a vendor that sells the gear for marks? (remember this? http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=20558/warsong-gulch-mark-of-honor)

maybe these? http://www.db.pandawow.me?item=20559/arathi-basin-mark-of-honor

you dont have to add it to x100 if people don't want. but for fun realm, it would at least be cool.

- - - Updated - - -

Why not just do it on the Fun realm? Without the MPQ file they'll only not see the transmog, so it's nothing too game changing?

you need the files, you can't do it without, haha. i dont see how that's possible

Edited by Repitchx

Maybe u could add something in Register on http://cp.pandawow.ru/es/signup.html that requires you to register to the forum also to start playing. So everyone would use forum maybe

- - - Updated - - -

They said that pandwow is intended to be Blizzlike, but overall i don't think that it is a good idea, some models crashed players (Gnomes if you remember)

pvp and pve blizzlike yes, 100% blizlike no cuz blizzurd its not perfect in all, private servers can custom shits to make it even better than retail in other aspects appart of pvp and pve.

Maybe u could add something in Register on http://cp.pandawow.ru/es/signup.html that requires you to register to the forum also to start playing. So everyone would use forum maybe

- - - Updated - - -

pvp and pve blizzlike yes, 100% blizlike no cuz blizzurd its not perfect in all, private servers can custom shits to make it even better than retail in other aspects appart of pvp and pve.

Pujo, Zeox has already made it clear several times in the past he's not going to make this server more custom than blizzlike. Especially not the x100 realm. And you can't use Blizzard's imperfection to say this server can't be Blizzlike because private servers harbor a lot more imperfection than Blizzard does. Let's look at the state of ours at the moment as an example. Arenas are still full of wintraders who haven't been punished yet due to lack of proof. Bugs that at one time were fixed are having to be refixed and new ones are being discovered all the time. So how, Pujo, can you argue private servers can do things better than Blizzard when I'm extremely sure ours is not the only one with these troubles right now? Customization does not guarantee a private server will be in better shape than retail.

Edited by fenris

add this files into the link to download the launcher, so everyone will take it even if they don't know

- - - Updated - - -

Pujo, Zeox has already made it clear several times in the past he's not going to make this server more custom than blizzlike. Especially not the x100 realm. And you can't use Blizzard's imperfection to say this server can't be Blizzlike because private servers harbor a lot more imperfection than Blizzard does. Let's look at the state of ours at the moment as an example. Arenas are still full of wintraders who haven't been punished yet due to lack of proof. Bugs that at one time were fixed are having to be refixed and new ones are being discovered all the time. So how, Pujo, can you argue private servers can do things better than Blizzard when I'm extremely sure ours is not the only one with these troubles right now? Customization does not guarantee a private server will be in better shape than retail.

read what i wrote again:

pvp and pve blizzlike yes' date=' 100% blizlike no cuz blizzurd its not perfect in all, private servers can custom shits to make it even [b']better than retail in other aspects appart of pvp and pve.[/b]

Custom npc's, items, and other thinks like in fun realm, pvp formulas and pve formulas retail.

Edited by Señorpujo

add this files into the link to download the launcher, so everyone will take it even if they don't know

- - - Updated - - -

read what i wrote again:

Custom npc's, items, and other thinks like in fun realm, pvp formulas and pve formulas retail.

Pujo, you're blind. That's not going to draw in new players that may be looking for something similar to what x100 is now. As far as I'm concerned, the bugs the realm has now should always take priority. Just leave x100 as is. It doesn't need any of that stuff. It needs stability and certainly less bugs.

Pujo, you're blind. That's not going to draw in new players that may be looking for something similar to what x100 is now. As far as I'm concerned, the bugs the realm has now should always take priority. Just leave x100 as is. It doesn't need any of that stuff. It needs stability and certainly less bugs.

im talking about fun realm, idc about x100

• 4 months later...

fuck them, most of active players here would like so much this new tmogs thing, sounds really cool!

If now don't worry, i'll spam every day on english chat and on stormwind that they have to download this shit for new tmogs, i could spam it almost everyday :')

- - - Updated - - -

He made an auto message that repeated every 5 min or so

good idea

please add this :(

By the fact that some people don't even know about the forums.... i think its safe to say that it wont be added,

Could just cause issues with display models & crashes etc.