OH YES (so happy)

Repitchx

• Administrators
well i tested it and pathfinding only works on cross. why not world as well?

Because pathfinding not implemented for world, specially. To prevent lags in world. Maybe in the future - we will implement it for world too.

Hahahahahahah Repitch, dem gifs tho!

I didn't realise shroom was so crucial, but will be interesting to see how it changes RMD/LSD ect.

Now Admins, please go to this post and fix this bug - it's pretty high on the priority right now, probs top, and it's making me cry each time I play 2s:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=195701

Ty

Edited by Bapss

Because pathfinding not implemented for world, specially. To prevent lags in world. Maybe in the future - we will implement it for world too.

How will pathfinding make the world lag? :O

Have you seen Battle Fatigue? It's so bugged (60% less healing & absorbs). that's so major

- - - Updated - - -

Hahahahahahah nice post Repitch!

Now please go to this post and fix this bug - it's pretty high on the priority right now, probs top:

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=195701

Ty

ye, its in zeox's to-do. he's fixing all the stuff, its so nice

Adlairo, what is wrong with you? I've said that GMs will answer soon,just closed it to you guys stop flooding there.:confused:

• Administrators
I know that this is a bug thread (or at least i think it is), but if u don't have enough work at your hands, could you check out this report?

http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=197630&page=3&p=1189630#post1189630

this is pretty huge lmao

Nope i can't.

Read Licher answer 10 times, maybe you will understand what he want to say..

Wait for GM answer.

Adlairo, what is wrong with you? I've said that GMs will answer soon,just closed it to you guys stop flooding there.:confused:

i saw what u wrote, nothing is wrong with me, but im just a tad bit tired of all this wintrading scum ruining the experience, that is the only message i will write about it

http://media1.giphy.com/media/a9xhxAxaqOfQs/giphy.gif

Mfw conversion is still bugged

conversion? what's bugged? you mean the bug that was on retail you want Zeox to bug on purpose on here?

bug MC so it removes soul link and lightwell inside the pillar while you're at it :D

Edited by Repitchx

Hi @Zeox i've just filmed the pathfinding working bugs. Pet walking thought pillars. Going to upload the video. Edit the post in a minute.

Also if you can please. Check http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=194648 , This should be crucial to gear hybrid classes / would get BG's 550 players population way higher and Blizzlike implement service.

• Administrators
Hi @Zeox i've just filmed the pathfinding working bugs. Pet walking thought pillars. Going to upload the video. Edit the post in a minute.

Also if you can please. Check http://forum.pandawow.ru/showthread.php?t=194648 , This should be crucial to gear hybrid classes / would get BG's 550 players population way higher and Blizzlike implement service.

I don't see any awful, just 1 time pet go throught pillar for 1 second, it's not critical, and as i've already said - you should create a topic with pathfinding pet problems in bug tracker, and attach all videos with bugs, with ways how i can reproduce it.

About achievement - it's bugged , as said in topic, you can receive it after 1-2 arenas, so nope.

I don't see any awful, just 1 time pet go throught pillar for 1 second, it's not critical, and as i've already said - you should create a topic with pathfinding pet problems in bug tracker, and attach all videos with bugs, with ways how i can reproduce it.

About achievement - it's bugged , as said in topic, you can receive it after 1-2 arenas, so nope.

If the pet can go 1 time through the pillar , as the video shows , it can go every time through the pillar and this is A HUGE BUG .

The video doesn't show the worst scenario possible but shows that the bug exists .

If you cant understand the importance of this bug you have to think twice because everyone who knows about pvp agrees that this is a huge bug .

So please don't say "its not critical"

• Like 1

• Administrators
If the pet can go 1 time through the pillar , as the video shows , it can go every time through the pillar and this is A HUGE BUG .

The video doesn't show the worst scenario possible but shows that the bug exists .

If you cant understand the importance of this bug you have to think twice because everyone who knows about pvp agrees that this is a huge bug .

So please don't say "its not critical"

I've said this, because it's really not critical and i will write it one more time. Because before this - we hadn't even had pathfinding system, now we have it, not perfect, but already implemented and with good reports, with good proofs we will improve it. Now while it's not perfect you write that it's a "HUGE BUG", after we will fix it, you will find other one, and continue spam "ZEOX ASAP VERY SERIOUS BUG". I know what i'm talking about, because it's not the first time.

So you cant fix the achiev instead of the players needed to buy chars / gear pieces? Capitalism wont help you here.

I'm not a god, i'm a human, and i need to eat and sleep. So i can't fix all server in 1 day. We will, but in the future.

• Like 3