Hex breaking on damage

Autschbatsch

1. Name of not working spell.

Hex

2. Description of the problem.

Hex is breaking after 1DoT tick or any direct dmg hitting hex.

3.How it must work.

Hex should break after 10%~ loss of total health same as fear does.

4.Date when you tested it.

25 September 2016

5.Realm (x100)

xFun

6.Priority of the problem.

9/10 should be the next shaman fix imo

Proof:

6cd5e1708c8f4a95b0fc3f196aaf6235.gif

If you take a closer look you can see that hex broke after 2% HP which is clearly bugged.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need more tests/proofs let me know. I can do a slow-motion one or whatever. Can test it on cross idaf.

Edited by Autschbatsch
  • Like 1

priest holy nova? 0.001 second thinking

hex works, it just breaks from dmg way easier, i can advice you not to dot the target you want to hex

any why for the love of god you said it makes Enchance comps unplayable?? Every beast cleave got minor lavalash glyph to avoid spreading fireshock

any why for the love of god you said it makes Enchance comps unplayable??

Don't bitch around. Come on...... as I said previously I COPY+PASTED the report and added proof cause admins said it is not bugged.

i can advice you not to dot the target you want to hex

If ele can't multidot everything for proccs it's not just crippling, it's retarded (consider the duration aswell...). I don't even play shaman but it's a pain in the ass to see hex break from 1 rain of fire tick or flame shock tick.

There are alot of scenarios where you will hex a target which has dots, same as you will Cyclone a target even if it's your target of choice to kill after.

Edited by Autschbatsch
okay okay okay i agree its a bug, its just not near 10\10

It's closer to 15/10. You lose a great deal of cc as a shaman, not just for offensive purposes but defensive purposes as well since players with decent awareness will instantly kill your cap totem as you place it, making it very difficult to get stuns on players.

In a way making your hex your only option for peeling (besides counter pressure).

When are they going to fix this bug? It's SO fucking OP. Literally NOBODY plays shaman anymore because of this shit. LOok at all the paladins on the ladder who just can insta cast denounce then insta break hex with sac lol.

FML

Edited by Bapss
  • 5 weeks later...