Guardian Spirit is absolutely fucked once again

akuyama

1. Guardian Spirit

2. Guardian Spirit only awards 20% health back outside of arenas, inside arenas it also scales with battle fatigue and dampening, without dampening it is healing you for 10% health and as you begin to get some dampening it can heal you for as low as 5% health (30K with full gear and Priest buff).

3. The tooltip says it should give 50% health back, meaning it should heal for 302,000 with full gear and priest buff, as of now it's doing 112,000 and inside arenas 30,000 ..or should I say, a Warrior autohit? JK, deep wound tick, oh wait ..that'd be 60K then.

4. 26/09/2016

5. Fun

6. Priority is 10/10 I literally can't play arenas at all, so I don't know how any other holy Priest even manages

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGbI9efe8eA&feature=youtu.be

PS: it was literally working PERFECTLY and you ALWAYS screw it up when you fix other things, just leave it the fuck alone once you fix it, in your hotfix notes you didn't even mention anything about guardian spirit so why has it been changed? AGAIN

FOR

THE

4TH

TIME

??!?!

Edited by akuyama
  • Like 2
1. Guardian Spirit

2. Guardian Spirit only awards 20% health back outside of arenas, inside arenas it also scales with battle fatigue and dampening, without dampening it is healing you for 10% health and as you begin to get some dampening it can heal you for as low as 5% health (30K with full gear and Priest buff) ..or should I say, a Warrior autohit?

3. The tooltip says it should give 50% health back, meaning it should heal for 302,000 with full gear and priest buff, as of now it's doing 112,000 and inside arenas 30,000

4. 26/09/2016

5. Fun

6. Priority is 10/10 I literally can't play arenas at all, so I don't know how any other holy Priest even manages

PS: it was literally working PERFECTLY and you ALWAYS screw it up when you fix other things, just leave it the fuck alone once you fix it, in your hotfix notes you didn't even mention anything about guardian spirit so why has it been changed? AGAIN

FOR

THE

4TH

TIME

??!?!

play discipline :D

1. Guardian Spirit

2. Guardian Spirit only awards 20% health back outside of arenas, inside arenas it also scales with battle fatigue and dampening, without dampening it is healing you for 10% health and as you begin to get some dampening it can heal you for as low as 5% health (30K with full gear and Priest buff).

3. The tooltip says it should give 50% health back, meaning it should heal for 302,000 with full gear and priest buff, as of now it's doing 112,000 and inside arenas 30,000 ..or should I say, a Warrior autohit? JK, deep wound tick, oh wait ..that'd be 60K then.

4. 26/09/2016

5. Fun

FOR

THE

4TH

TIME

??!?!

It wasnt. Check the reports about guardian should be affected by dampenig and stop crying.

1. Guardian Spirit

4. 26/09/2016

5. Fun

FOR

THE

4TH

TIME

??!?!

Should give 40% in arena (without dampening, only battle fatigue)

outside it should grant 50% if you're not in pvp combat

should be affected by dampening in arena, so if you're in 80% dampening, don't expect it to heal 40% (or in your case, 50%).

• 1 year later...