That moment when..

Bapss

That moment when your whole team is on 10% and about to fucking die... so you pop Ascendance and NS to heal them back to full health - only to realise Ascendance isn't doing jack shit :appl::o

The fact that nobody out there has reported this bug for so long, just shows how little people are playing Resto Shamans atm lol..

Feelsbadman :(

In the past few weeks I haven't met a single resto shaman in 2s at high rating or 3s... Maybe i'm just missing them all lol, but can you name more than 2?

cuz you only fight mw war in 2s lol

3s? you only have randoms right now. no1 is playing. ppl are farming 1.2k teams atm for rating. rip

• Like 1

Lol there are many teams queueing 3s... RMD's, MLD's, WLS, TSG, MLS.. and loads of teams queueing 2s. I just thought if it was mainly resto shaman queueing you would atleast be able to name 3 lol :o

Like I said:

In the past few weeks I haven't met a single resto shaman in 2s at high rating or 3s...

That wasn't the point of the thread anyway, just loling @ the fact Ascendence heals 0 extra :mocking: Good bug :appl:

Lol there are many teams queueing 3s... RMD's, MLD's, WLS, TSG, MLS.. and loads of teams queueing 2s. I just thought if it was mainly resto shaman queueing you would atleast be able to name 3 lol :o

Like I said:

That wasn't the point of the thread anyway, just loling @ the fact Ascendence heals 0 extra :mocking: Good bug :appl:

rmd is same as always lol, nothing special there. zanked i assume?

mld i guess is autsch?

wls idk, random (or zanked?)

tsg? random i guess or takaa/zanked?

mls? random or is djfreezer?

man... i bet at least 2-3 of these teams are the same players... its the same as always. there will always be maybe max 2-3 teams that que rarely or just snipe 24/7 and rest just randoms. nothing new

you are full of shit nobody plays pandawow except 2s fags nowadays even tho zeox did his best to fix shit and did a ton there's just no1 left and thats why i quit

i just logged on and its actually sooooooooooo dead. never been this dead before

but legion is still new, so not really suprised.

• Like 1

That moment when your whole team is on 10% and about to fucking die... so you pop Ascendance and NS to heal them back to full health - only to realise Ascendance isn't doing jack shit :appl::o

The fact that nobody out there has reported this bug for so long, just shows how little people are playing Resto Shamans atm lol..

Feelsbadman :(

maybe is a new bug and thats why no one noticed

Legion is out' date=' so ofc players will play Legion and the server will be in decline for a while.[/quote']

Don't worry man. I played for 2 weeks and almost never logged in again, eventghough I have 3WoW-tokens....xD Just a matter of time until people with more sparetime/less dignity will return. Not gonna discuss why it's bad. Just my opinion. ( I played the game since beta )

Edited by Autschbatsch