Alter Time bug 2

Bapss

i don't understand this bug report :S

you should be able to go back in time while in cc. the bugged part is that you can right click alter time buff and still go back in time. if you right click it, it should only remove the buff.

i guess you mean you can spellsteal alter time and have the buff? cause spellsteal should only remove alter time

Spellsteal acts as a purge on Alter time.

But it does work as intended when getting purged. So what he is saying is that if you specificially "Spellsteal" it instead of purging it, it will act as if it is "casted" and going back in time?

And if it acts like a purge as intended it does not belong in the report...

Edited by Autschbatsch
But it does work as intended when getting purged. So what he is saying is that if you specificially "Spellsteal" it instead of purging it, it will act as if it is "casted" and going back in time?

And if it acts like a purge as intended it does not belong in the report...

spellsteal steals the buff, doesnt purge. that means the enemie mage can steal it back and still go back in time. rip

spell: Alter Time & Spellsteal

Why spell steal?

Didn't mean to report spellsteal sorry - I just copied the URL from the other report and forgot to remove spellsteal. Thanks for pointing it out.

i don't understand this bug report :S

Like Autsch said: Being able to cast or choose to alter back in time while in CC = bug

• 1 year later...