I wonder...

Garodar

Sometimes I ask myself if this SS is enough to prove wintrading:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118471[/ATTACH]

I mean, come on, its obvious... :mocking: Would this be report worthy? :diablo:

Declined.Need proof, what if he is very skilled?Also not according to the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Declined.Need proof, what if he is very skilled?Also not according to the rules.

S

I

SS

W

Also you are getting 5000 mins mute for Caps lock in your letters.Caps lock is caps lock,sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

I

SS

I

W

Also you are getting 5000 mins mute for Caps lock in your letters.Caps lock is caps lock,sorry.

• Like 1

Enough.Just make correct report.

make correct report.

Accept the rules boys.

Quite ironic. It's simple, making a "correct" report for wintraders is equivalent impossible ( in most cases ), therefore we have to appeal to common sense from staff/anyone with the authority to.

But asking for proof is like asking us to divide 0 by 0.

Autschbatsch, name - > Realm - > Vioalation -> Proof.That's all you need to get them banned.

Autschbatsch' date=' name - > Realm - > Vioalation -> [u']Proof[/u].That's all you need to get them banned.

Define what you mean with that?

Tell me how the community is supposed to provide proof when it's in the past? Invent time travel? And hire someone to check the ladder 24/7 to catch 10second games for future wintrades?(and have recording on 24/7 aswell)

I don't understand what we are supposed to do. I understand that the problem s.h.o.u.l.d be temporary until logs can provide at least some protection against scumtraders.

Edited by Autschbatsch

Autschbatsch, name - > Realm - > Vioalation -> Proof.That's all you need to get them banned.

If them having no gear and being at 2.3 is enough to prove wintrading, then I guess I will report them, but I need you confirmation that it would be validated by admins.

Define what you mean with that?

Tell me how the community is supposed to provide proof when it's in the past? Invent time travel? And hire someone to check the ladder 24/7 to catch 10second games for future wintrades?(and have recording on 24/7 aswell)

I don't understand what we are supposed to do. I understand that the problem s.h.o.u.l.d be temporary until logs can provide at least some protection against scumtraders.

Proff = SS above that Garodar showed, omg are you blind or just too stupid to understand what Licher said?

Proff = SS above that Garodar showed' date=' omg are you blind or just too stupid to understand what Licher said?[/quote']

"Proff"?

are you

stupid

?

I made a huge thread screenshotting armories of green geared wintraders, and they didn't give the slightest f@¬§° about it. So don't talk shit you ignorant sad individual. :) If it would be enough to get them banned people would have gotten bannned left and right because there are a shitton of wintraders with not even close to good gear.

Enough.Just make correct report.

are you blind or just too stupid to understand what Licher said?

His quote is not clear at all if you had english lessons, just saying. He didn't imply that it is a "correct" report if he "proofs" it with his armory. Brb heading home.

Edited by Autschbatsch

If them having no gear and being at 2.3 is enough to prove wintrading, then I guess I will report them, but I need you confirmation that it would be validated by admins.

I reported 6 wintraders with same proofs.They got banned and rate reseted.

- - - Добавлено - - -

Had to login to look at it.

Cg with unban.

• Game Masters
They're still on the ladder, idk what's up with what website?

After ban GM's send a request to administrators and they ask them to reset violator(s) rating but don't worry since they got punished for wintrading in current season they got disqualified and of course they won't receive any rewards.