Account hacked, characters stolen

1. GladiatorKing (i've got the account still)

2. x100

3. Mokral

5. Not sure, if I had to guess around end of 2015 - start of 2016

6. 88.9X.XX.X - (Changed to hide some of the IP for security)

7. Don't know anyone who could attest, didn't really talk to people on the server, mainly just played on my own.

8. I do have one picture, but it's not very helpful, it's small and only shows the armour, but if you look in the inventory, you can find the helmet and shield, possibly other pieces of the armour. BUT I have proof of paying for bonuses to buy the helmet and shield. So I could post that if needed.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]118612[/ATTACH]

9. No other accounts

10. Basically, I came back from not playing in quite a while, and when I logged into my account all my characters were gone, I looked around on the site, and when I searched for the character name I found the character with the transmog that I previously used and the parts of the transmog I used before getting hacked.

Edited by Gladiatorking

stop

calling

every

shit

you

dont

understand

hacking, fucking retard.

Stop fucking giving your account information to everyone, im more than sure its one of your so called best friends that stole your account, and it is definitively not hacked. Stop fucking fooling everyone.

P.S. You wont get your chars actually restored, deal with it.

Stop fucking giving your account information to everyone, im more than sure its one of your so called best friends that stole your account, and it is definitively not hacked. Stop fucking fooling everyone.

Pg'ed then, happy?

And I don't have any friends that play WoW, so good logic.

Also is this all you do in your spare time? Search for people who have lost their characters then flame them? lmao.

As far as I remember, I already said you that it's not possible to get back the stolen char. I can't solve this problems if some char was sold several times. Actually I don't solve so problems at all. Only help with account access / email changes / phone nubmer etc.

I'm sorry. And don't get mad at me. It was impossible to solve this problem originally. So time of my reply here doesn't matter.

No. There is no chance to get your char back if its not in your account more

Can you upload a picture where we can see that the character is actually yours (Like bg picture or anything similar)

Also, upload your picture to imgur.com so that we have better resolution & quality.

Unfortunately not, that's the only picture i had, I took it with gyazo, and that was ages ago, so the picture is tiny now.

I do have the email that proves I bought bonuses and on the character (Mokral) you can see that there is both items in the inventory, and in the picture you can see both items.

• Game Masters
No. There is no chance to get your char back if its not in your account more

Once again... Shadrissa couldn't help DragonBruu not because his character was stolen but because his character sold multiple times. We have a different case here but let Shadrissa make her research first.